Ultra-Lightweight V-Spoke Forged Alloy wheel comparison

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I just realized that all three wheels are all named the same, except for the finish, and appear in the small pictures in the configurator as the same wheel, just finished differently. They are not the same wheel though. I found some larger pictures and the diamond cut is a different wheel entirely. It will be interesting if we can get some specs on the weight. The ‘Diamond Cut Ultra Lightweight V-Spoke Forged Alloy appear to have more material so maybe a little heavier? Who has the specs?

1663345168852.png

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I just realized that all three wheels are all named the same, except for the finish, and appear in the small pictures in the configurator as the same wheel, just finished differently. They are not the same wheel though. I found some larger pictures and the diamond cut is a different wheel entirely. It will be interesting if we can get some specs on the weight. The ‘Diamond Cut Ultra Lightweight V-Spoke Forged Alloy appear to have more material so maybe a little heavier? Who has the specs?

View attachment 8914
The silver one that you have shown is actually the base model wheel design and it is a different wheel altogether. I actually almost prefer the style of that wheel, and I think it looks great in gloss black

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The image on the right is the cast wheel, not the forged V-spoke.