Possible further delays

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Was there a yellow one with black pack and DC wheels? :)
yes and it had TOM etched into the small clear window on the back left side... ahah.
of course what we dont know is that even though they are building customer cars, they still may not actually be able to finish them entirely, they may just be doing what they can and then awaiting some bits to finish off at a later moment....
I guess we will see next week now...as still no one on here has had a phone call, unless it was a wrong number.. hah

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
yes and it had TOM etched into the small clear window on the back left side... ahah.
of course what we dont know is that even though they are building customer cars, they still may not actually be able to finish them entirely, they may just be doing what they can and then awaiting some bits to finish off at a later moment....
I guess we will see next week now...as still no one on here has had a phone call, unless it was a wrong number.. hah
It's been rubbed out, now says Shmee instead of Tom...

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The common enthusiast for lotus product desires a light weight, nimble to make most of power unit. Here in the UK there are that many cameras, driving at 10/10 is very hard to keep your license. just saying
Yea, by common enthusiast I mean run of the mill car guys, and not run of the mill Lotus owners. Lotus sets a higher standard as far as enthusiast goes. I think most of us will be driving between 0 to 5 out of 10 most of the time. Even a 7 or 8 out of 10 would be more than what most enthusiasts can deal with. Most of us has never done any track driving, maybe a few weekend autocross races, that's it.

New to Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Cs told me today update next week about your next delay!! Due to parts shortage and supply chains. Wonder how many cars will be made before September?

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a delay in being told there is a delay coming :)
yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-delays-so-i-put-a-delay-in-the-delay-so-you-can-be-delayed-while-dela...jpg

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Cs told me today update next week about your next delay!! Due to parts shortage and supply chains. Wonder how many cars will be made before September?
Maybe this is not a bad thing, they could take a look at the shift issue and make a few more improvement tweaks whilst waiting on the missing parts

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Funny enough there was a yellow one with bp and dc wheels it also had Lotus ambassador on the back window.

Strange lol
Actually, the one to watch for is the one that has a piece of paper stuck to it with painter's tape, and written on it is "For the old guard troublemaker". ;)

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
yes I got the same message:

"
I have raised this with the data team. We will update the system to ensure that you receive communication from us in the future. Please do accept my apologies on this.

We are sadly experiencing further issues with part shortages, and supply issues.

We will be providing another update in the next week to provide you with an updated and accurate delivery estimation. I am very sorry for any disappointment and inconvenience caused."

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Actually, the one to watch for is the one that has a piece of paper stuck to it with painter's tape, and written on it is "For the old guard troublemaker". ;)
Is this like when you complain about something at a restaurant and you're not sure if they've spat in your food before serving it? 🤮

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is this like when you complain about something at a restaurant and you're not sure if they've spat in your food before serving it? 🤮
Unless it's something like being served the wrong order, I make it a point to not complain until AFTER I've finished eating for that very reason. We are not living in benevolent times lol.