New "Emira Journals" sub-forum

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the new sub-forum for owners to record their ownership experiences in words, pictures and videos.

Please start a new thread per owner rather than adding to an existing thread by another owner.

Looking forward to reading about people's experiences of car collection, initial impressions, driving adventures and the highlights of ownership.

I'll be moving a few of the existing "here's my new car" threads into this sub-forum. If I miss out your own previous one, please post in this thread with a link to your thread and I'll move it.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
We've had several new joiners recently who are already owners, so I wanted to bump this thread as a reminder about the Owners Journals sub-forum.

With only a few cars delivered at the moment and a lot of interest in owner first impressions, we'd like to encourage owners to start their own journal. Photos and videos are great, as are your thoughts on driving and living with the car.

Some have had a good line of Q&A, with non-owners asking owners about particular aspects. If the moderators think some of this info is useful in a specific technical thread then we will copy it across there too, so it is easier for others to find it.