Members from the Carolinas

hellasf1

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking how this would be over the entire car. It’s an option through CF but idk how protective it will be once it takes a rock. I cant find any reviews on it. I have the same spec as @K_Squared so maybe I do it and we can both compare in a year lol

MB-SC-LTSE

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So basically it's applied like plasti-dip, but clear? More or less?
The you tube videos are pretty good showing the application process. It's very similar to a ceramic coating process only you apply it heavier and let it sit longer.
I talked to LCF about this, and when you sign on for a full PPF process with them, it's about a 95% PPF wrap, and the rest of the areas that don't lend itself well to that get finished with the revivify. Overall, IMO, an excellent solution.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Update. I opted for revivify for entire vehicle and wheels. Will see how it holds up vs PPF
I suppose we can compare in a year or so? My PPF is going on tomorrow w/ the revivify for other areas.

Side note, anyone going to Cars & Coffee Morrisville on Saturday? I'll be there with some of my family along with the Emira.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Came across this last night randomly:

These guys work right off Falls of Neuse here in Raleigh and I drive right past there all the time. Looks like they did a pretty sick job and he mentions the owner got the car from LCF. I wonder if that person is here on this forum?

hellasf1

Reaction score
Yeah I live in Pittsboro so it would be the best apple to apples test we can do. Same area really Raleigh and same spec. Beautiful pictures you have posted!
I suppose we can compare in a year or so? My PPF is going on tomorrow w/ the revivify for other areas.

Side note, anyone going to Cars & Coffee Morrisville on Saturday? I'll be there with some of my family along with the Emira.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Do you mind sharing the price?

Thanks
The 95% PPF + 5% revivify (in areas where PPF is not suitable) was offered through Lotus Cape Fear for $6,000 to Emira purchasers. I would've had PPF done during the wait but I wasn't yet convinced. I added it during purchasing negotiations when I picked up the car on March 8. It carried a 10 year warranty from Lotus along with it.

EDIT: For some reason thought he was asking me. Whoops! Yeah @hellasf1 is exactly right on the Revivify only price -- $1,759.95.

JoeNCEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Came across this last night randomly:

These guys work right off Falls of Neuse here in Raleigh and I drive right past there all the time. Looks like they did a pretty sick job and he mentions the owner got the car from LCF. I wonder if that person is here on this forum?
These guys are the BEST in Raleigh!! I have had them do window tint on 5+ cars and it’s always been perfect! I plan on getting them to do PPF on my Emira. Haven’t got a quote yet but can’t say enough good things about them.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Did anyone know that the destination charge wasn’t included in the MRSP?
Yes, that was made clear to me by Lotus Cape Fear before I put down my original deposit. They said it would be around the $2K range but it wasn't determined until later when it came out to $2,350 if I recall correctly.

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yeah like a really thick ceramic coating with self healing and be able to take rocks (idk how well).

Hey, I don't know this specific product, but I had a "liquid PPF" like this applied to my Alfa Romeo 4C. It works "OK" but it definitely provides less protection than the Starshield on my Elise. FWIW.

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Since nobody else has, I figured I'd create a little roll call for North Carolina and South Carolina members.

I am (theoretically) taking delivery of my V6 FE 6MT this fall from the currently-under-construction-yet-to-be-opened Lotus Cape Fear.

I enjoy participating in track days when my schedule allows, and I currently participate with a 2006 Mini Cooper GP I've done a lot of modifications to.

Anyways, post up if you're in the Carolinas!
Hey Carolinians! I've recently been building a group in the Raleigh/Durham Triangle area, but folks from as far away as SC have asked to be on our list. We've had two recent meets and have a third one scheduled. If you'd like to be on the list, DM me with your email, mobile #, Lotus model/color and an address/intersection/approximate location. Here are a couple pics of recent meets...small but growing.

We also invite the local Alfa Romeo 4C owners and one of our Evora owners brought out his AutoZam AZ1 "Kei" car.

PXL_20240427_134852093.jpg

PXL_20240427_134810017.jpg

PXL_20240427_134406454.jpg

436784496_10231262837257155_8307184509450437619_n.jpg

437044325_10231262844417334_8779787238732178923_n.jpg

Coreyalert3

Reaction score
So much for the revivify protection. 540 miles in, front hood.
Aw man! I was hoping it would work out sounded like a cool concept but not even PPF can stop it all. I have a scratch on my Evora 400s roof from a rock that cut the ppf and the paint to the undercoat and I'm sure with all the cuts and nicks in it's front PPF there's more damage than that over the past few years though it is tracked.

Only way to keep them flawless is to not drive them and that's blasphemy.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts