Members from the Carolinas

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Emira sounds so good with Milltek Valve Controller and GRP 3rd Cat Delete. The crackles are a nice addition over the Evoras. Touring mode!

This is awesome, but any chance you can get the original video off of the cell phone that recorded it? This 360p version has significant audio compression.

Coreyalert3

Reaction score
Looks great. Is that ceramic over PPF or just ceramic?

Just ceramic for now

Lamborghini Charlotte applied that? I'm taking mine into HD Detailing in a few weeks for PPF and Ceramic. Car looks great!

Thanks man! No, a more local detail shop to me did it.

I'm heading down to Charlotte for a business trip in a few weeks. Staying in University City. What's the closest Lotus/exotic dealer that I can swing by to see some cars? Anyone nearby and wanna show off their Emira? 😁

I'll likely be free to meet up just shoot me a message on here or Instagram. Lotus Charlotte will be the closest dealer like someone else said. Maybe a few of us will be able to get together mini-meet!

Coreyalert3

Reaction score
This is awesome, but any chance you can get the original video off of the cell phone that recorded it? This 360p version has significant audio compression.
I'm seeing if I can. My buddy said there is a difference I didn't think the audio was affected like that where you could tell.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm seeing if I can. My buddy said there is a difference I didn't think the audio was affected like that where you could tell.
Yep the 360p stuff gets packed down pretty small., including the audio codec. His original is probably 1080p or even 2160p, with minimally compressed audio.

Coreyalert3

Reaction score
I got the High Score in Tetris 😁

Attachments

• 20240312_193259.jpg
    20240312_193259.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 38

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Emira sounds so good with Milltek Valve Controller and GRP 3rd Cat Delete. The crackles are a nice addition over the Evoras. Touring mode!

Whenever you can, please post more videos of this setup. In particular, I really want to make sure the burbles/cracks are not loud pops that sound like backfires. My BMW M Perf exhaust is really awesome on my 340i but when you let off the throttle under heavy acceleration is makes some pretty aggressive pops (literally backfires) that are really loud and somewhat obnoxious. I don't want that happening to my Emira. I have the GRP decat pipe and Milltek awaiting install but I'm a bit hesitant if it's going to cause loud pops.

Thanks in advance!

Coreyalert3

Reaction score
Whenever you can, please post more videos of this setup. In particular, I really want to make sure the burbles/cracks are not loud pops that sound like backfires. My BMW M Perf exhaust is really awesome on my 340i but when you let off the throttle under heavy acceleration is makes some pretty aggressive pops (literally backfires) that are really loud and somewhat obnoxious. I don't want that happening to my Emira. I have the GRP decat pipe and Milltek awaiting install but I'm a bit hesitant if it's going to cause loud pops.

Thanks in advance!

I think the pops and gurgle are low key enough. Definitely not backfires. It's super easy enough to reverse regardless. And even so you can close the valve and have stealth mode.

JoeNCEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hey NC crew!
While I continue to patiently wait for my car, I needed some extra motivation at the office. I found an awesome designer on Etsy who does these amazing fully customizable posters. Literally down to the actual car color and anything else you want to do Charles will collaborate with you. Had him create these. Link below to his shop, tell him Joe from NC sent you. I have no affiliation with him but was blown away by his work and even more so his amazing customer service!

Attachments

• C3F2E2EE-5E49-4B7E-97C5-56351CAE532B.jpeg
    C3F2E2EE-5E49-4B7E-97C5-56351CAE532B.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0103.jpeg
    IMG_0103.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Lotus-Emira_CS-24x36-COLLAGE_LIGHT.jpeg
    Lotus-Emira_CS-24x36-COLLAGE_LIGHT.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 17

MB-SC-LTSE

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Feel free to visit, I would like to hear what you think of my colour choice.
Just wanted to give you some feedback on our Meridian Blue color. Went up to LCF this week to look at your car in-person and all I can say is WOW!!!!! I have to say after seeing it, Meridian Blue is absolutely amazing in person, and the gorgeous deep blue metallic fleck in the sunlight makes this one of the best 2 or 3 colors available to spec this car in, and IMO I think it's the best. Your configuration is very nice as well, very similar to mine, with only major differences being mine is just lower black pack and I chose the Ice grey interior, but your brown goes well with the exterior also. Hope you have great luck with yours and a lot of fun.

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Don’t think that’s my car since I went with the black leather interior. I have heard nothing from LCF either to indicate that my car was in. Glad to hear that the color looks good since I haven’t seen it in person yet.

MB-SC-LTSE

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just wanted to give you some feedback on our Meridian Blue color. Went up to LCF this week to look at your car in-person and all I can say is WOW!!!!! I have to say after seeing it, Meridian Blue is absolutely amazing in person, and the gorgeous deep blue metallic fleck in the sunlight makes this one of the best 2 or 3 colors available to spec this car in, and IMO I think it's the best. Your configuration is very nice as well, very similar to mine, with only major differences being mine is just lower black pack and I chose the Ice grey interior, but your brown goes well with the exterior also. Hope you have great luck with yours and a lot of fun.
Hope you don't mind but I wanted to post a few pics of this brilliant color for the folks on this forum stream. And the car hadn't been prepped yet; still a bit dirty from the shipping process. When it's prepped, it will be incredible.
MBpic1.jpg
MBpic2.jpg
MBpic3.jpg
MBpic4.jpg

MB-SC-LTSE

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Don’t think that’s my car since I went with the black leather interior. I have heard nothing from LCF either to indicate that my car was in. Glad to hear that the color looks good since I haven’t seen it in person yet.
Sorry, Shane just told me that one had come in recently so I thought it was yours since you said it was already in the country. You will love the color once you see it in person...best of luck and hope you take delivery soon.

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Sorry, Shane just told me that one had come in recently so I thought it was yours since you said it was already in the country. You will love the color once you see it in person...best of luck and hope you take delivery soon.
Thanks for the info. Apparently mine came in on the 12/29/23 shipment and has been aging out while languishing in Baltimore since then. I have no idea when I will get it.

iVTECdailyy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Did you happen to see a dark verdant INSIDE the showroom? Prepped for delivery? That’s mine! (Maybe you took a pic!?)

MB-SC-LTSE

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Did you happen to see a dark verdant INSIDE the showroom? Prepped for delivery? That’s mine! (Maybe you took a pic!?)
There wasn't one in the showroom that was prepped, but I did take a pic of one outside on the lot. I attached it here.

Attachments

• DVpic.jpg
    DVpic.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 17

MB-SC-LTSE

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I think that’s mine. As of yesterday it was prepped in the showroom (or so I was told).
I was up there late Monday morning, so entirely possible they prepped it between now and then. Shane told me they were going to be prepping and delivering a number of them this week. Very exciting and hope you have great luck with yours.

iVTECdailyy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I was up there late Monday morning, so entirely possible they prepped it between now and then. Shane told me they were going to be prepping and delivering a number of them this week. Very exciting and hope you have great luck with yours.
Much thanks! Supposed to be picked up tomorrow to ship to California. Shane said one of the first in CA.

MB-SC-LTSE

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Much thanks! Supposed to be picked up tomorrow to ship to California. Shane said one of the first in CA.
Awesome!! Really happy for you. As we all know, this is an amazing car that we're all going to have a lot of fun with. Good luck!!