Members from the Carolinas

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Sorry, Shane just told me that one had come in recently so I thought it was yours since you said it was already in the country. You will love the color once you see it in person...best of luck and hope you take delivery soon.
Ok, so it is mine. I went to see it yesterday and it was in the showroom. I’m very happy with the colour and it absolutely sparkles under the showroom lighting. It’s getting PPF on Thursday and will be delivered to me in Raleigh, enclosed trailer, the following week.
IMG_3391.jpeg
IMG_3392.jpeg

DPB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ok, so it is mine. I went to see it yesterday and it was in the showroom. I’m very happy with the colour and it absolutely sparkles under the showroom lighting. It’s getting PPF on Thursday and will be delivered to me in Raleigh, enclosed trailer, the following week.View attachment 40266View attachment 40268
Congratulations @Xroyalnavy ! Looking forward to another triangle area Emira and can’t wait to see that color in person. We’ll have to do a “Cape Fear test drive” reunion sometime soon!

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations @Xroyalnavy ! Looking forward to another triangle area Emira and can’t wait to see that color in person. We’ll have to do a “Cape Fear test drive” reunion sometime soon!
Sounds like a plan! The colour, (Meridian blue), is very similar to my V8 Esprit, (Mendip Blue), so will be interesting to see them side by side.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Count me in. My Emira is here in north Raleigh and would love to see some of her siblings :) I took it to a casual park and meet yesterday over off Capital and everyone loved it. Love the "oh wow that's a Lotus?!?" comments that I get all the time. Also, drove it to the gym the other day and one of the front desk guys said, "was that you rolling up in the Ferrari??" haha

MB-SC-LTSE

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Ok, so it is mine. I went to see it yesterday and it was in the showroom. I’m very happy with the colour and it absolutely sparkles under the showroom lighting. It’s getting PPF on Thursday and will be delivered to me in Raleigh, enclosed trailer, the following week.View attachment 40266View attachment 40268
Looks amazing!! And glad that it was yours. Good move regarding the PPF. I plan on doing the same thing and probably a ceramic coating. Hope you have great luck with it, Lots of driving fun ahead.

OP
Lowtush

Lowtush

Emira Fan
Reaction score
So the vivid red at LCF is the 2nd vehicle Lotus shipped me in the wrong color. Honest to God.

Initial order was Verdant, after 6 months of no photos being released, I requested a change to Seneca, which was confirmed by Lotus. They sent me a Verdant car.

After some back and forth, they expedited me a replacement and it showed up vivid red.

Supposedly I'm now getting a Seneca car from Naples sent to Cape Fear.

What a ride. 🤯😂😭

hellasf1

Reaction score
Good morning! Super excited I should be able to pick up mine from Cape Fear soon! Question I have for everyone who is going with PPF or revivify, or both? I know revivify is newer

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I wasn’t going to do anything but decided on partial PPF after seeing a red one at LCF with it. I’m going with front, roof (black pack), and doors. No ceramic but I might do that at some point.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I ended up ordering the full PPF package from LCF when I picked up my Emira a few weeks back and it's slated to be installed this Thursday. It doesn't include ceramic over the PPF but I may add that depending on how it looks/feels.

Like @Xroyalnavy, I saw the PPF on the Magma one at LCF and thought it was pretty good work so that played a factor in my ordering it as well.

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I never saw it, was the PPF wrapped and not visible?
Yes, wrapped, could not see the edges. That was something that I had concerns about. There is, however, a cut made in the door mirror wrap because of the complex curves but the join was virtually invisible. The installers did a great job. They are coming in this Thursday to do a couple or three, including mine.

hellasf1

Reaction score
Maybe they can just use revivify on the door mirror then and not wrap it. I have to decide soon what direction I will go. Thank you for the insight!

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Maybe they can just use revivify on the door mirror then and not wrap it. I have to decide soon what direction I will go. Thank you for the insight!
Mirrors seem to risk a lot of incidental damage so I’m having the PPF. I couldn’t see the join until it was pointed out to me. Also, it comes as part of the front PPF package.

Barcino2012

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
If you do full PPF, Around the side scoop air intakes is most critical due to the converse curvature, and the ever so minor movement of the air scoop…..

OP
Lowtush

Lowtush

Emira Fan
Reaction score
What is Revivify? I haven't seen that mentioned before.

MB-SC-LTSE

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
https://teamrevivify.com/

It’s a silicone-based technology that rejects rock chips, and surface scratches, similar to that of paint protection film, and offers a self-healing technology. Yeah first time I heard it too.
It's nice to have multiple tools available to accomplish the complete job. PPF can make sense for maybe 90% of the car where its application makes sense, and for those complex areas or those less prone to high exposure, the revivify can fill that gap for complete protection. I want to look into this approach when I have mine done.