• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus UK retailer network news

Joel

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Was just looking at the dealer list on the lotus website and notably quite a few have been removed now, the ones that remain are all "Lotus <location>".

Even B&C have been renamed by the looks of it

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
OP
1500 GT

1500 GT

Reaction score
Was just looking at the dealer list on the lotus website and notably quite a few have been removed now, the ones that remain are all "Lotus <location>".

Even B&C have been renamed by the looks of it
Also found this in another article.

Lotus UK’s new franchised retail newtwork is comprised of:

Lotus Birmingham: Rybrook, Hockley Heath, Birmingham

Lotus Bradford: JCT600, Bradford, West Yorkshire

Lotus Bristol: Rybrook, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol

Lotus Essex: Endeavour Automotive, Colchester, Essex

Lotus Exeter: Hendy Group, Marsh Barton, Devon

Lotus Glasgow: Park’s Motor Group, Hamilton, Lanarkshire

Lotus Kent: Caffyns, Ashford, Kent

Lotus Nottingham: Central Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Lotus Prestbury: Oakmere, Prestbury, Cheshire

Lotus Poole: Hendy Group, Poole, Dorset

Lotus Silverstone: Silverstone, Silverstone Race Circuit, Northamptonshire

Lotus Southampton: Hendy Group, Eastleigh, Hampshire

Lotus Surrey: Bell & Colvill, West Horsley, Surrey

Lotus UK authorised repairers:

Lotus Cheshire: Oakmere, Northwich, Cheshire

Lotus Norwich: Stratton, Long Stratton, Norfolk

Lotus Surrey: Bell & Colvill, Guildford, Surrey

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Interesting. New dealers, sorry retailers, coming to Edinburgh and Aberdeen as well as Parks in Hamilton. It has been a very long time indeed since there was more than one in Scotland. Brave new world for Lotus.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice find (y)
Looks like Silverstone will still be my closest (and most convenient if something goes wrong on a cheeky track day 😬 ), but great to see there will be more options out there for everyone.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Woohoo one to be open in Sheffield - quite local to me then. I wonder if it will be operational in June to be able to pick the car up from them :)
I was quite impressed with Central though. What did you think? I like the fact they raced and that bodes well for servicing and upgrades etc in my eyes. Plus proper car people which also matters! :)

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I was quite impressed with Central though. What did you think? I like the fact they raced and that bodes well for servicing and upgrades etc in my eyes. Plus proper car people which also matters! :)
They did put some effort into the launch event. I think that Sheffield being an Agency is simply a place to view the car rather than a full on dealership. If Sheffield can service the car it’s better for me due to closeness but at the moment I want it from Hethel with a tour and track day.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
They did put some effort into the launch event. I think that Sheffield being an Agency is simply a place to view the car rather than a full on dealership. If Sheffield can service the car it’s better for me due to closeness but at the moment I want it from Hethel with a tour and track day.
A cheeky little track day would be good! I don't want to say it but the Porsche Silverstone and driving days are brilliant. Lotus should really utilise their track for Lotus customers be a great way to embed some brand loyalty

Quantox

Reaction score
And here am I, stuck in no-man's land (Keswick) midway twixt Bradford and Glasgow. Could do with a dealer in Carlisle to fill that huge gap.
Colin

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
it'll be in meadowhell :eek: