Just back from Type132 preview event

DenzilP

Reaction score
I hope it looks better in the flesh, it looks like a Hyundai from the side.
Ok maybe it does look like the urus, will have to wait and see

Attachments

• lotus 132.JPG
    lotus 132.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 99
  • lambo.JPG
    lambo.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 98

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yes it’s what I saw at the event. Mind that these patent images always renders the car dull and flat. Real thing will be much nicer.
Those little "wing-y" spoiler things at the top/back of the vehicle are a nice flourish. The front is nice and aggressive.. but agree that the body line is a little safe and staid. I'm nowhere near in the market for an electric vehicle but once I am ready, I'm sure Lotus (or any vehicle made on their platform) will be top of my list.

LotusB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
We're accepting deposits now for the Type 132! We only require a minimum deposit of $1,000* and the deposit is fully refundable, for any reason, until the vehicle's specification order has been placed with Lotus Cars US/UK. If you would like to reserve your very own Lotus E-SUV then please give us a call at 855-428-6767 or email [email protected]

*Please note that there is a possibility that Lotus Cars USA will raise the minimum deposit requirement, similar to what occurred with the Lotus Emira (Type 131).

How does delivery work if I place a deposit with you? Additionally, is that pricing now updated, given that Lotus has released the info? I have a deposit with my local dealer in the #1 spot, but you guys have a great reputation, so I thought I'd ask. Can give you a call or send an email if that's easier. Thanks!