Group Buy for JUBU Carbon engine lid (louvre)

Hey guys I'm only going to let this run for a week and then I'm going to just order it either as a group buy or by myself. Just add your name if you're in. If you need specifics on shipping cost you going to have to contact them as it's going to vary depending on where you're from.
 
THIS IS ANOTHER OPTION $1400 x5. Units
cf7bb661-0d28-40b8-acf1-194fa327e2c0.webp
 
THIS IS ANOTHER OPTION $1400 x5. Units
View attachment 83778
Oh now you're teasing me!!! This looks better than the Jubu one IMHO although each to their own. Where is this from so I can research further before making a decision. After all, it's not like we're buying a t shirt is it?! Cheers 👍👍
 
Just had a quote from Forza delivered to the UK... $3800 USD/ £2880 😬
The Jubu version works out at £1140. That's that decision made then!!
Im confused. Im telling you have arranged this varient with a supplier PU Jesse. Why are you making a decision on what Forza is charging?
 
Im confused. Im telling you have arranged this varient with a supplier PU Jesse. Why are you making a decision on what Forza is charging?
Sorry - I'd asked you where it was from and in the meantime did some research of my own. It's obviously not the same supplier as yours is a much better deal. Is there a website or anything I can have a look at? 👍
 
Sorry - I'd asked you where it was from and in the meantime did some research of my own. It's obviously not the same supplier as yours is a much better deal. Is there a website or anything I can have a look at? 👍
Im geting that info now. It is from a supplier I have bought from before. His wing is on my car. He is also active on the facebook Emira groups.
 
Im geting that info now. It is from a supplier I have bought from before. His wing is on my car. He is also active on the facebook Emira groups.
Cheers buddy. I appreciate you looking into it all for us on here 👍
 
I think this is one of the best looking ones, but based on this photo, there's two concerns (maybe it's just the angle of the pic though):

1. The top scoop looks like it would let ALL the water into the engine compartment. Serving similar to a scoop, could the air being sucked in (and any other debris) potentially create buffering? In other words, has anyone tested this one out?

2. The bottom points of the lid look like they protrude lower than the side rails which doesn't look good...
 
Fair questions but I don't know if anyone has one too address that. I will say for the i-4 it's not a concern as it has an engine cover if one wanted to use it. I would probably only use it when there was a chance of rain and leave it off on track days or sunny days. 1. looks like it lets more of the hot air out which would be primary for some people. I definitely don't see any possibility of scooping the air but more of low pressure extraction.

2. I don't believe it is lower I think it is more elevated allowing that bottom portion to also extract air out instead of being flat. Out of the two this one definitely allows more hot air to be extracted of the two
 
Last edited:
I need to know who is a go? Or ill just go solo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top