For those Canadians with a deposit at Peninsula Imports in Oakville.

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
FYI.
Paint and interior samples are now in stock.
Get them before they're gone.
Screenshot_20220427-171238_Gmail.jpg

Carbuilder

Emira Fan
Reaction score
And did you read the part before that where it states the First Edition cars available "from Spring 2022". As if Lotus communication isn't bad enough, now they are sending out information that everyone knows is not true.

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
And did you read the part before that where it states the First Edition cars available "from Spring 2022". As if Lotus communication isn't bad enough, now they are sending out information that everyone knows is not true.
Seems like they're off by a year

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
And they've totally ignored the southern hemisphere where Spring = Autumn. Who in their right mind goes by seasons when selling a global product?

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
And they've totally ignored the southern hemisphere where Spring = Autumn. Who in their right mind goes by seasons when selling a global product?
My understanding it’s always been Winter as described on the Aus site. First cars arriving by end July to mid August, first allocation of 20 cars. Then the rest. The website has never stated otherwise for the FE V6.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My understanding it’s always been Winter as described on the Aus site. First cars arriving by end July to mid August, first allocation of 20 cars. Then the rest. The website has never stated otherwise for the FE V6.
Apologies you are quite correct. I still find the season thing bizarre. Much easier to communicate Q3 calendar year or thereabouts.

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Apologies you are quite correct. I still find the season thing bizarre. Much easier to communicate Q3 calendar year or thereabouts.
I agree mate. I believe they do it to cover themselves over a 3 months period. Cheeky and so you can’t say oh it’s late June vs end end August 2022 for V6 FE.