Emira ready to purchase and pickup in Texas. Take-over my pre-order

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm very disappointed to make this post
but I have decided to let go of my Emira. It's sitting at the dealer ready to take delivery. It's been inside for the last 2 months. I have the buyers form from the dealer showing my $2500 deposit and no extra fluff from them. Cost $116,184 after Lotus delivery, taxes, etc., before my $2500 deposit.

Atlantis Blue 1st Ed./ Blk pack/ V6- Manual/ Sport susp.-Goodyear/ Silver wheels/ Blk Calipers/ Ice interior/no tint

It's an amazingly beautiful vehicle and there are very few Atlantis Blue currently stateside.
Once I have someone ready to get the vehicle, I'll contact the dealer to arrange.
I'm asking $2500 to take over and be able to take delivery now.
DM with any questions.

IMG_7783.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7784.jpg
    IMG_7784.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_3359.jpg
    IMG_3359.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 20240104_173842.jpg
    20240104_173842.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 725471914.jpg
    725471914.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 725471977.jpg
    725471977.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oh no!
We're spec brothers.
What made you change your mind after waiting so long?

OP
Newguy1354

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Oh no!
We're spec brothers.
What made you change your mind after waiting so long?
I've been driving an EV daily for several years now and I've been itching for a new fun car for a while. About 6 months ago the Emira still wasn't looking like it was really going to "soon". So I decided to try one of these electric all wheel drive rockets that I never owned before. It's a lot of fun but the market's dropped so fast and so much on electrics that now I'm stuck. To be able to get out of it and into the Lotus now... isn't going to work.

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
you are undoubtably making the right choice... but I would have gone into crippling debt after waiting so long. who needs retirement when you have a Lotus anyway
Spot on about to do this. I've said it to my wife, why wait for mid life crisis to come, when I can just go to it and get over with it already.

Fasttoys

Emira Fan
Reaction score
What location is this car at? I have an EV Etron GT as my daily and love it so much. My LE 1.0 94k MSRP is still in the UK waiting to be shipped but I have some friends looking for an Emira. Why are you trying to sell a car you have not bought yet versus the dealer just giving your deposit back? They own it and they can move it fast, & sell it over MSRP. I am just curious about the transaction and how it will work since dealer owns the car.
If the above is the case, it is a smart move, I keep emotions out of my purchases as I am cheap when it comes to parting from my money. If you buy an EV in the future you must lease it think of it as a new Phone as technology improves the older one becomes less desirable (Values will always decline faster on EV's than ICE) My 2023 loaded Etron GT had MSRP of over 120k & the lease was cheap, I mean CHEAP. I have had it for 1 year this coming April 2024. I bet it would not get more than 75k on the open market with only 6k miles on it & she is in mint condition. (45k + drop in value in 1 year)

Last edited:

allenyao09

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Almost the same spec as the one I ordered. But I have paid a non-refundable deposit at my local dealer so I figured I should wait for my own car..

Zwoollen

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
A month late to find this but any chance this is still available? Very close to the spec I’m planning on.

OP
Newguy1354

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
A month late to find this but any chance this is still available? Very close to the spec I’m planning on.
Unfortunately no. They had it listed on their website for a while surprisingly, but it's not there anymore.