Emira production is underway

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Here's a colour corrected version looks like DV to me. The original photo white balance was a bit off.
This is brutal. Hahaha

Guy on Facebook said “ok cool. I’ll add a filter when I get in it.” Hahaha

darkling

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just a fyi if you do get the i4 . Just had to get a trans fluid change on my gla45 usd at dealer 775.00 over 300.00 in just parts . Saw the i4 cover though i'd give a heads up

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just a fyi if you do get the i4 . Just had to get a trans fluid change on my gla45 usd at dealer 775.00 over 300.00 in just parts . Saw the i4 cover though i'd give a heads up
i4.... as in I fork it over?

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Has to be Magma and Nimbus on that video, no?
Yes, looks like what I saw at the factory. Screenshot from a video filmed indoors, so not the best representation but you can see the similarity to the configurator.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Yes, looks like what I saw at the factory. Screenshot from a video filmed indoors, so not the best representation but you can see the similarity to the configurator.
I guess we have now seen all exterior and interior options then, bar alcantara/red stitch.
It feels like this wasn't the way for Lotus to showcase them though unfortunately. I guess why they never released official pics early enough will always remain a mystery...

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I guess we have now seen all exterior and interior options then, bar alcantara/red stitch.
It feels like this wasn't the way for Lotus to showcase them though unfortunately. I guess why they never released official pics early enough will always remain a mystery...
Have we seen the Hethel yellow?
I thought I read somewhere that the China showroom model was a different yellow?

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'd love to know the thinking behind it.

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yep, that's what I thought! It has more of a blue hue than a green hue to my eye, which is what we saw with the recent Shadow grey car "video reveal"which some thought was blue?
There are blue flecks in the verdant sample

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The nimbus looks very champagne on the video stills... i hope thats because its reflecting a lot of beige or brown around it.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
So true people need to understand that’s the colour with no reflections. Champagne grey that simple.
That could be disappointing on pick up day..... As an aside if you want to put a June order back now to change spec its August/September delivery

xen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Here's a colour corrected version looks like DV to me. The original photo white balance was a bit off.
That's lighter than I expected DV to be. Can't make sense of why we still don't have any pictures. There are so many ways this could have been done...

They could have 'revealed' a new colour each week...'Welcome to the dark side...meet Dark Verdant' or any other headline with a quick video narrative about the colour showing it in different conditions etc. You could even have a lotus employee explain why it's their favourite of the bunch. Heck, even a press release on their website would suffice. It would generate a lot of buzz over an extended period of time and have thousands tuning in each week to 'meet' the new colour. Maybe even a poll for which colour to be featured next for customer engagement.

Such a missed opportunity.

FederGigant

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Maybe they just didn't want to create this kind of attention. They already have way more orders than they could handle.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Maybe they just didn't want to create this kind of attention. They already have way more orders than they could handle.
That would be no reason not to release paint photos.
There so much out there already relating to the car.