OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
    Featured
I don't and it's a good question, wish I'd asked when we went round the factory. It may be covered in one of the videos about the new production facility.

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Any idea when the official pricing for the base cars will be released, so I will actually know if I will be getting an Emira, or have to start looking elsewhere if they have dramatically raised prices.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
i4 FE pricing should be next week. I'd hope Base Edition V6/i4 + options pricing would be at the same time, as you really need that info to make a decision. But they published the V6 FE pricing without the V6 Base info, so I'm not holding my breath.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
i4 FE pricing should be next week. I'd hope Base Edition V6/i4 + options pricing would be at the same time, as you really need that info to make a decision. But they published the V6 FE pricing without the V6 Base info, so I'm not holding my breath.
I'm spec ordering in April. It'll be fantastic to get i4 and base spec package pricing before then. (not to mention reviews!)

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very exciting news @TomE!

Looking forward to the additional pricing and options as well.

christophermalex

Reaction score
With pricing will we get another active option on the configurator?! Those of us always set on this i4 FE can't wait to see an interior without that big knob in the middle (sarcasm folks, love me a manual).

DenzilP

Reaction score
Hi Tom, Are you sure the i4 FE will be cheaper than the V6, as the website says that the FE is £75,995 and when you expand interior spec, its says obliviously under 'open manual gear ....' Available only on V6 which sort of suggests that this spec and price is also for the i4. I can understand the base edition price, as it says "Priced from" so they could easily put a option for v6 and the price goes up, but the FE it also says "Priced from" which means if you select a i4 it can't really go down ? Hope I am wrong, as I have ordered a i4.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
With pricing will we get another active option on the configurator?! Those of us always set on this i4 FE can't wait to see an interior without that big knob in the middle (sarcasm folks, love me a manual).
That's my hunch. I think the next stage of the i4 FE process will start soon after the specs and pricing are announced. Which would suggest updated configurator, that second option being enabled for people to specify i4 FE config and emails/calls to UK deposit holders.

It may take a few days for the non-UK prices to be announced and regional websites to be updated - we saw that with the V6 FE. But for i4 FE they may do a global rollout.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi Tom, Are you sure the i4 FE will be cheaper than the V6, as the website says that the FE is £75,995 and when you expand interior spec, its says obliviously under 'open manual gear ....' Available only on V6 which sort of suggests that this spec and price is also for the i4. I can understand the base edition price, as it says "Priced from" so they could easily put a option for v6 and the price goes up, but the FE it also says "Priced from" which means if you select a i4 it can't really go down ? Hope I am wrong, as I have ordered a i4.
I've been told previously the i4 at like-for-like spec would be £5-7k lower than the V6, so around £70k for i4 FE and around £66k for V6 Base and £60k for i4 Base. That was end of 2022 and of course there's been a lot of inflationary pressure since then. So those figures may go up, but I still expect the i4 to be less than the V6.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The knob sits off-centre to either the right or left of the cabin in the i4... 😏

(PS: I'm getting an i4, so I'm allowed to make these jokes :) )

sette83

Reaction score
I ordered this Saturday my emira i4 here in Rome, Italy and the price for the first edition is 90 k euro plus 1,5k for the black pack. Remember VAT in Italy is 22%. So you can get an idea of will cost in England. The v6 cost 101 k euro

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
i4 getting the buttons instead?

dah

Reaction score
I ordered this Saturday my emira i4 here in Rome, Italy and the price for the first edition is 90 k euro plus 1,5k for the black pack. Remember VAT in Italy is 22%. So you can get an idea of will cost in England. The v6 cost 101 k euro
Interesting, where did you order from? I was recently advised that the i4 will come in close to the V6 price, or potentially higher, due to the AMG i4 with DCT being more expensive than the Toyota V6 to source.

Dabjbr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just saying…. I find it hard to believe that the cost of the Camry v6 plus supercharger is 5-7k more than the newer tech amg 2.0. Perhaps it a money generating scheme (sell more v6 at higher profit margin) but they have to be making more money on the outdated v6 motor. Right?!

in the end, it doesn’t matter to me. I want the v6 not only for power but the sound and emotion that cokes with it.

lotuspassion

Reaction score
I would also like to understand if the front clam can be easily opened to access the radiators and fans, or is it like the old elise exige that the whole clam must be removed
from the photos seen in the factory it seems you can raise the central part
anyone have any detailed photos?

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I would also like to understand if the front clam can be easily opened to access the radiators and fans, or is it like the old elise exige that the whole clam must be removed
from the photos seen in the factory it seems you can raise the central part
anyone have any detailed photos?
It's hinged and can be easily opened.