Emira Interior Options - Pictures

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi
Did anyone take any photos of the interior colour options at all and might be happy to post on here please?
We're toying between Nimbus Grey (but no idea what interior to go with) or the Green and tan (subject to the Green not being 'too dark' in real life)
Lots of info on here of exterior pics but wondered if there were some pics from the samples at the road shows?
Thanks
Simon

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I recommend watching Harry's Garage video wherein they show large rectangular swatches of the interior colors. This is the best quality video to date with very accurate colors, and what I regard as the most accurate color samples since these sit in the actual Lotus factory.

Nimbus Grey + Red would look superb.

OP
S

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I recommend watching Harry's Garage video wherein they show large rectangular swatches of the interior colors. This is the best quality video to date with very accurate colors, and what I regard as the most accurate color samples since these sit in the actual Lotus factory.

Nimbus Grey + Red would look superb.
Thanks Nova, its a great video. I'll go back to check on that one first.
Red has been vetoed by my other half as too bright (she might be going halves with me so... ;-))

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will have better pictures but gives some idea

Attachments

• D7865809-7213-4F4C-9908-272B35E8B7BD.jpeg
    D7865809-7213-4F4C-9908-272B35E8B7BD.jpeg
    408.8 KB · Views: 126

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi
Did anyone take any photos of the interior colour options at all and might be happy to post on here please?
We're toying between Nimbus Grey (but no idea what interior to go with) or the Green and tan (subject to the Green not being 'too dark' in real life)
Lots of info on here of exterior pics but wondered if there were some pics from the samples at the road shows?
Thanks
Simon
Similar to the pictures above, here are mine from the dealer roadshow:
04BD595C-BC5A-4356-BCE6-359BBC95382A.jpeg

Some info on this thread too:

OP
S

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks all. Its a difficult one, love the Alcantara but the show car is very dark inside with black on black. So we've gone for Nimbus with the Ice White leather for now, given Im waiting until Ive seen the real thing/builds before locking in my final order then Im more comfortable changes can be made.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Thanks all. Its a difficult one, love the Alcantara but the show car is very dark inside with black on black. So we've gone for Nimbus with the Ice White leather for now, given Im waiting until Ive seen the real thing/builds before locking in my final order then Im more comfortable changes can be made.
No boxed wine for you! ;)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I know what you mean about the dark interior. The headlining is black, which does make the interior feel much darker. It's been listed as a no cost First Edition option, which suggests there might be other options post-FE.

I understand why Lotus have had to fix some items on the FEs and I'm sure there was a reason for going for a black headlining, just a shame there isn't an option of a lighter one.

OP
S

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I know what you mean about the dark interior. The headlining is black, which does make the interior feel much darker. It's been listed as a no cost First Edition option, which suggests there might be other options post-FE.

I understand why Lotus have had to fix some items on the FEs and I'm sure there was a reason for going for a black headlining, just a shame there isn't an option of a lighter one.
Absolutely, if there was a light grey / cream roof lining then I'd go for the Alcantara as love the fabric on seats. My biggest 'fear' if you can call it that, is once committed to an FE, the 'perfect' colour/options/specs become available as part of the non FE cars. Could be a long wait but having never bought a new car, buying 2nd hand when someone has made the hard choices is much easier :ROFLMAO:

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
You reference 'Ice White' but in the US configurator it's called 'Ice Grey'. I'm hoping it's as light as it looks on configurator. Here is pic of leather choices from Harry's Garage (starting on the L with Alcantara)

Attachments

• Ice Grey.jpg
    Ice Grey.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,416
  • Leather.jpg
    Leather.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 216