• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

UK V6 FE second deposit deadline now 12 Nov

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Deadline for UK V6 FE decision, configuration and second deposit has been extended to 12 Nov.

Reminder emails going out today to anyone in UK who hasn’t given a decision between V6 FE and second round.

Reminders also going out to people who have said yes to V6 FE and have not yet submitted configuration and paid deposit.

I’ve heard of a few examples of people doing second deposit, getting confirmation email from Lotus but the payment failing to go through. They got reminder emails, some going into junk/spam. Worth checking your credit card or bank statement.

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Deadline for UK V6 FE decision, configuration and second deposit has been extended to 12 Nov.

Reminder emails going out today to anyone in UK who hasn’t given a decision between V6 FE and second round.

Reminders also going out to people who have said yes to V6 FE and have not yet submitted configuration and paid deposit.

I’ve heard of a few examples of people doing second deposit, getting confirmation email from Lotus but the payment failing to go through. They got reminder emails, some going into junk/spam. Worth checking your credit card or bank statement.
I’ve got the reminder email to my personal email address. I used the link to pay the second deposit and google pre populated with my other personal email address. The payment and confirmation came through via email to my second email address. I’ve just got an email from my first deposit mail address saying I need to configure my car. Looks like a call to Lotus tommoriw to associate both email addresses as me!

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yes, I too had this confirmed via email since I wanted to hold off until the viewing on Sunday (7th Nov).