My DV Emira and modifications

OP
JonFuller

JonFuller

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
No, the various vents are still piano black. I am waiting for Aerie to offer the full set in CF (diffuser surround, std shaped side skirt, front intake vents, side intake vents, rear outlet vents) then I will purchase and fit them all at once.
I think you have to remove front & rear fenders to fit the side skirts.
Sorry, the wheel centre caps were way more work than I expected, with quite a few failures to get the 4 decent ones that are fitted, really not viable to do as a job.

saknibs

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Who makes the five spoke wheels that you switched to? I read your thread, sorry if I missed it.

Beautiful mods, I have also been wondering about the back window side vents In body color. Do they get hot? Looking forward to your photos when you get them done in DV.

OP
JonFuller

JonFuller

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Who makes the five spoke wheels that you switched to? I read your thread, sorry if I missed it.

Beautiful mods, I have also been wondering about the back window side vents In body color. Do they get hot? Looking forward to your photos when you get them done in DV.
The Wheels were made in China, I modded the design slightly (they're CNC'd, so it's relatively easy to get a design altered should you want to).

There's already a pic of the rear vents in DV, and no, they don't seem to get particularly hot.

Wheel company is here, but you'll need to enter the specific spec for the Emira (dia, width, ET, PCD etc)

There's a load of detail about the wheels, what I altered, and ordering etc in this thread: https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/stock-emira-wheels-and-tires.29/page-6

Attachments

• IMG_4395.jpg
    IMG_4395.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: