Emira Status
Emira Owner
$ 1000 for 6 months. It was less than a dodge challenger 🙄

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Progressive can beat my SUV rate by miles (1244/yr) but they say they can't even insure the Lotus. Anyone else found they can get coverage?

Last edited:

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
When I first starting getting quotes 18mo ago, it was around $65/mo (albeit an estimate but that is what they were showing). It has slowly been creeping up everytime I check. Last week looked again and was up to $90/mo. Still way less many others are paying but more than my Z06 - this surprised me given the price delta between the two. Maybe the time the car actually arrives it will be over $100/mo

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
1711654086204.png

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Progressive can beat my SUV rate by miles (1244/yr) but they say they can't even insure the Lotus. Anyone else found they can get coverage?
Not true because my Evora and Emira are insured by Progressive. They have to manually input the VIN and vehicle value. After that they can insure it.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wow that is really good, I also have SF and mine is $287 per month
May want to play with deductibles. I set mine high because I dont drive the cars to much and can pay out of pocket for the high deductible.

FeelsWheels

Reaction score
May want to play with deductibles. I set mine high because I dont drive the cars to much and can pay out of pocket for the high deductible.
Thanks, I will take a look. I just got a quote with Geico for about $185 per month, but SF saves me $1,000 off my home insurance annually. I guess it all evens out 🤷‍♂️

mdiehl

Reaction score
I just spent a few hours shopping around for insurance in CO. Granted, none of these companies are my current insurer as American Family won't insure this car (not sure if never or it just isn't in their system but the underwriters denied exception). I did however put in two cars just in case there was a discount for more than one car. Price to follow is just for the Emira though.
Progressive and State Farm were both over $300/mo. USAA just under $200/mo. Hagerty is $147/mo.
Over 50 y/o driver with zero accident history or tickets in the last 30 years.