Emira Base Edition V6 pricing?

zarl

Reaction score
New member here and first post! 😀 I've been searching for info on this all over the web and this site for any new information about anticipated pricing of the Base Edition V6, but no luck. I went to my local Lotus dealer yesterday, and they were saying Base Edition V6 would start at the $74,900 shown on the Lotus website. On the Lotus website where it shows "Priced from $74,900" is a little vague, as it doesn't cite the I4 or V6 explicitly in the specs below it.
Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.54.19 AM.png

But I'm interpreting that as the starting price for the lower priced base I4 not V6. Can anyone point me to more authoritative info on this? Thanks!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You're correct, that lower price is for an un-optioned Base Edition i4.

From conversations with Lotus people I think the V6 is £5-7k more than the i4 with a like for like spec. The First Edition spec is apparently a £3k discount off the sum of the options.

Mixing these up I get these reasonably well-informed guesses:

V6 First Edition manual = £76K (confirmed)
V6 First Edition auto/IPS = £78K (confirmed)
V6 Base Edition no options manual = £66K
V6 Base Edition no options auto/IPS = £68K
i4 First Edition DCT = £70K
i4 Base Edition no options DCT = £60K (confirmed)

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
As you say, seems they've managed to hold the Base entry price to 60k which is impressive, presume the i4.
My guess would be the V6 base would have pretty much the same base spec as the i4? So you can see what you're missing out on if you held off on the FE?
Didnt think any more info was coming until March.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Even the I4 base addition with the black pack added and the on the road costs will be over 64k, this is likely to go up in the near future.

Corkdsp

Reaction score
I have been pestering my dealer in USA for cost of base V6 and got a response of 84k to 86k. Not sure if accurate but what I was told.

I don't understand why Lotus will not release these numbers. I am unable to make an informed decision without real numbers.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have been pestering my dealer in USA for cost of base V6 and got a response of 84k to 86k. Not sure if accurate but what I was told.

I don't understand why Lotus will not release these numbers. I am unable to make an informed decision without real numbers.
Info from the Lotus Media site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220507-190219_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507-190219_Chrome.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 100