• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira US Pricing released - Starts at $74,900

Featured
emira-us-pricing.jpg

We've been waiting months for Lotus to announce US Pricing and today it's finally here!
  • The Lotus Emira I4 Base will start at $74,900
  • The Lotus Emira V6 First Edition will start at $93,900
Be sure to check out the discussions already talking about this here: https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/usa-canada-pricing.255/#post-2902

bif

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
About right in line with what I thought, especially if that includes destination charges. While there was hope that it might be mid 80k, a base Evora costs 3k more than a FE Emira, so the FE V6 at $94k is still cheaper. Most Evoras are around $105k+

JAY

Reaction score
Did everyone in US get an email today ? Anyone in Canada get an email

Lotusrat

Reaction score
About right in line with what I thought, especially if that includes destination charges. While there was hope that it might be mid 80k, a base Evora costs 3k more than a FE Emira, so the FE V6 at $94k is still cheaper. Most Evoras are around $105k+
It should be cheaper, as it has less horsepower, and slower 0 to 60 than the Evora.

Racer X

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The price is pretty aggressive, given the UK prices included VAT. If you look at other UK marques (Jaguar, Range Rover), UK prices are higher than US prices (in other words, a £75,000 car would be $72,000)- this is the opposite. I’ll wait for the on-road reviews to make a final decision; with the closest Lotus dealership to me a four hour drive, I’m a bit concerned. Porsche has two dealers within 30 minutes of me, plus I know how little depreciation their cars experience.

gpsdesigns

Reaction score
i'll join in on the peanut gallery... my initial reaction was certainly one of disappointment, but now that I have had the day to process, this really is a fair price (assuming that the performance matches the experience of earlier models.) like many others, I have been configuring the 718GTS and have had my fingers crossed that the BE i4 would come in under $70. all things considered, really not much higher. living at 7,800' above sea level puts me solidly in a turbocharged world. for that reason, $74k is a bargain on a car with these looks and with the assumption again that it is a true Lotus at heart.

Last edited:

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hey guys. I don’t seem to be getting communications from Lotus, including today’s announcement of Emira prices in the US. I’ve contacted my dealer to inquire, but haven’t heard back from them. What would you propose I do to confirm that my deposit is actually registered with Lotus. I do have my deposit receipt from the salesman at the dealership and a form completed by hand with my build code and personal information. Israel_7, if you are out there, we have placed our deposits through the same dealer. Are you receiving communication from either the dealer or Lotus? Thanks all.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey guys. I don’t seem to be getting communications from Lotus, including today’s announcement of Emira prices in the US. I’ve contacted my dealer to inquire, but haven’t heard back from them. What would you propose I do to confirm that my deposit is actually registered with Lotus. I do have my deposit receipt from the salesman at the dealership and a form completed by hand with my build code and personal information. Israel_7, if you are out there, we have placed our deposits through the same dealer. Are you receiving communication from either the dealer or Lotus? Thanks all.
Make sure you are signed up with Lotus for communication and updates. This is part of the main Lotus cars/ Emira page. Also go to the configurator and look for the Chat Now button. A rep will take your inquiry for a reasonably prompt official reply. Time zones dependent.
See if that works....

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Make sure you are signed up with Lotus for communication and updates. This is part of the main Lotus cars/ Emira page. Also go to the configurator and look for the Chat Now button. A rep will take your inquiry for a reasonably prompt official reply. Time zones dependent.
See if that works....
Thanks so much. Does anyone have the link for the configurator?

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
@Mike-engel needs to get his reference number correct? My reference number is listed on communication from Lotus via email. I assume this is worldwide for everyone with a deposit.

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I got an earlier email about upcoming prices from my dealer, but nothing from Lotus today.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
@Mike-engel needs to get his reference number correct? My reference number is listed on communication from Lotus via email. I assume this is worldwide for everyone with a deposit.
Thank you. I actually never received an email from lotus. When all of you in the UK started getting your letters I reached out to my dealer who was surprised I hadn’t received any communication. He sent me a scan of a letter that came to them from lotus with my reference number. I can try to contact lotus and give them the number.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Thank you. I actually never received an email from lotus. When all of you in the UK started getting your letters I reached out to my dealer who was surprised I hadn’t received any communication. He sent me a scan of a letter that came to them from lotus with my reference number. I can try to contact lotus and give them the number.

Ok, I know it's silly to suggest this but it does happen to me every now and then. So infrequent that I often forget. Have you checked your spam folder?