USA & Canada pricing

LOTUS USA says 1pm EST today

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 10.57.46 AM.png

Last edited:
Time to negotiate. I will walk out of here right now! Lol

Ok so it’s October 1 anyone have pricing details. It’s like Xmas morning can’t wait
Just got email ..
Today we are pleased to announce the USA MSRP for the Emira.

Emira I4 Base - $74,900
Emira V6 First Edition - $93,900

Today we are pleased to announce the USA MSRP for the Emira.

Emira I4 Base - $74,900
Emira V6 First Edition - $93,900

Now we have to wait for the configurator to go live so we can start pricing options!

Not bad at all! Can't wait to play around with the configurator and see what all the accessories cost.

Siiiiigh. Sorry guys, looks like I’m out. I’m a MT-only dude, and $94K is about 20K farther than I can reach. I’ll catch you in maybe 3-4 years, when I can get my dream car second-hand. Could somebody please order a Magma Red 6MT for me, and not track it? 😂😂😂

Ooof was really hoping for sub-$90. With the black pack, it's going to put the car at around $100k after taxes... I realize Lotus doesn't want to cannibalize FE orders but I wonder what a Base V6 will come in at.

Ooof was really hoping for sub-$90. With the black pack, it's going to put the car at around $100k after taxes... I realize Lotus doesn't want to cannibalize FE orders but I wonder what a Base V6 will come in at.

That seems good value to me for the fully loaded FE. It’s under the important $100k threshold many were expecting it would break.

Has anyone tried pricing up a comparable Cayman with options to the same spec? It would be an interesting comparison.

Based on what I’ve heard about UK pricing I suspect the base V6 will be +$4-6k on the i4 base.

Yikes! Feeling deflated now. Will seriously reconsider a Cayman.
This isn't good news, except for the fact, I think I just saved myself a lot of money. It is a beautiful looker, but outpriced itself in the US, if the intent was to sell more than ever before. I guess I spoiled myself too much with other US offerings. Sigh Lotus, just stinky stink.