Deposit Down-Introduction

bif

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hello All: Put a deposit down on the Emira. Looking forward to speccing the car and driving it when it comes in!

Currently drive an E63 Wagon (will keep) and also have a 2003 Lexus LX 470 (offroad camping truck) Have owed many cars and used to be a big BMW fan. Wanted to love the Evora but the front always turned me off. The Emira fixes all that and more!

OP
bif

bif

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What about the front of the Evora put you off?
The way the headlights and the front all fit together. To me looked a bit generic and didn't match the side profile or rear view. The Emira fixes that with an incredible front end look. I still looked for a good deal on the Evora many times!

NoFear99

Reaction score
Wanted to love the Evora but the front always turned me off. The Emira fixes all that and more!
The North American Evora need the Europe front bumper and it look much better that way.
E37442AA-9F22-4BE4-8D3E-B462969445E2.jpeg

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Totally agree! Much more cohesive. In truth, I always preferred the style on the original design. It just matched the lines of the Evora. But this European version would have been a much better option, and I suspect very popular. More aggressive, but still cohesive.