In line for Emira FE 2.0

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I put a deposit down on the car about 2 years ago and forgot about it. I’m back and apparently they “might” be coming soon, lol. I’m in the 2nd batch for FE and can’t wait.

Been reading all the reviews and early feedback. I hope they get most of the issues sorted out by the 2nd batch. In any case, the anxiousness fits the entry level exotic feel. Remember how Ferrari was forgiven so much because it’s Italian? Well, lotus is British so…

Anyways, this car fits exactly what I wanted in a car I could never buy. Mid-engine, manual, supercharged (not turbo), double wishbone, LSD, hydraulic, and drop dead gorgeous inside and out. It’s what we all wanted the new NSX to be but wasn’t. Well now we have it in the new Emira. A new car that is surprisingly old school. I already feel like this car is being underrated honestly. I am going to be ok with a few quirks.

I miss driving a rear mid-engine car. It drives, brakes and turns differently. I’m expecting it to give me super s2000 feels replacing the high revving engine for a loud flat torque supercharged v6. If, and I don’t think it will be, power is a let down a tune will easily fix that. Driven properly the s2000 doesn’t even feel slow. The engine still properly moves the car.

July 2024 if all goes well. 🤞🤞🤞

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I put a deposit down on the car about 2 years ago and forgot about it. I’m back and apparently they “might” be coming soon, lol. I’m in the 2nd batch for FE and can’t wait.

Been reading all the reviews and early feedback. I hope they get most of the issues sorted out by the 2nd batch. In any case, the anxiousness fits the entry level exotic feel. Remember how Ferrari was forgiven so much because it’s Italian? Well, lotus is British so…

Anyways, this car fits exactly what I wanted in a car I could never buy. Mid-engine, manual, supercharged (not turbo), double wishbone, LSD, hydraulic, and drop dead gorgeous inside and out. It’s what we all wanted the new NSX to be but wasn’t. Well now we have it in the new Emira. A new car that is surprisingly old school. I already feel like this car is being underrated honestly. I am going to be ok with a few quirks.

I miss driving a rear mid-engine car. It drives, brakes and turns differently. I’m expecting it to give me super s2000 feels replacing the high revving engine for a loud flat torque supercharged v6. If, and I don’t think it will be, power is a let down a tune will easily fix that. Driven properly the s2000 doesn’t even feel slow. The engine still properly moves the car.

July 2024 if all goes well. 🤞🤞🤞
A warm welcome and appreciation for your comments.
However, do you seriously expect me to believe you forgot about placing an Emira deposit? :)
And you somehow avoided the daily internet forum addiction of parsing crowd-sourced Emira developments? :)
Now you wish us to take you seriously?
Happy to oblige.

OP
S

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
A warm welcome and appreciation for your comments.
However, do you seriously expect me to believe you forgot about placing an Emira deposit? :)
And you somehow avoided the daily internet forum addiction of parsing crowd-sourced Emira developments? :)
Now you wish us to take you seriously?
Happy to oblige.

I was trying to avoid frustration and just put it away. I was ok getting a refund and moving on. I was pulled back in by a recent event held at Galpin. Then I realized that yes. I want this car. Approve it already!!! Someone should tell the US regulators that covid is over.

OP
S

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Btw- I’m waiting for more vivid red pics IRL. After lamenting the “black” verdant green (my first choice), I realized I prefer a bright color. This is a flamboyant car after all. I already have a yellow car so red makes sense to me. Seneca blue is also good and feels “lotus” but I like that vivid red is a new 2.0 color.