Called lotus

Tommyboy1986

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I called lotus direct and they have told me there is no limit on numbers for an FE v6 or FE i4
He has assured me that I will get a FE even though my deposit wasn’t put down until the 18th of august .
he said expect a call around the first week in November .
hope this is of use to any one .

Last edited:
Why even call it a First Edition if it isn't limited? So all loaded Emiras will be FE and then there will be a base i4 and v6 w/custom spec options?

Why even call it a First Edition if it isn't limited? So all loaded Emiras will be FE and then there will be a base i4 and v6 w/custom spec options?
No idea .. might be a case of the current 2900 orders being FE but he said if you have paid your deposit then you will defo be getting a FE ..
It all
Confuses me to be honest but still buzzing to get one

Please clarify who was actually called. Was it you Lotus dealer or the manufacturer? Our US dealers are giving out contradicting information depending on which dealer and even who you talk to at the same dealership. The biggest discrepancy appears to be if there will even be a I4 FE. Some are saying that the FE will only be a V6.

Please clarify who was actually called. Was it you Lotus dealer or the manufacturer? Our US dealers are giving out contradicting information depending on which dealer and even who you talk to at the same dealership. The biggest discrepancy appears to be if there will even be a I4 FE. Some are saying that the FE will only be a V6.
I called lotus direct in Uk
0800 804 4577 option 1 .
was only on the phone for a min before they answered .
there will be a fe v6 and also a fe i4 from autum .
mid you opt out of the v6 fe then you will join the i4 fe line for autum next year ..

Well, it it is a "First" edition, not a "limited" edition, so why not make as many as they can sell? Sometimes the only difference when manufacturers do that (compared with someone ordering the same spec car later) is the badging, or maybe color or other minor things. If you were running a company with the purpose of making money, you'd probably do the same thing.

Well, it it is a "First" edition, not a "limited" edition, so why not make as many as they can sell? Sometimes the only difference when manufacturers do that (compared with someone ordering the same spec car later) is the badging, or maybe color or other minor things. If you were running a company with the purpose of making money, you'd probably do the same thing.
Exactly that !
I just wanted to know I was getting one , now I’m happy , if I wasn’t getting a FE then I would of waiting for a base i4 and specked it myself .
so all in all it’s a win win.
had a great day at ashford on Saturday , staff were great , car was great ! Food was decent couldn’t fault them guys at all 👌🏽👌🏽

The FE I4 is on the U.K. configurator, but currently locked/Greyed out.

With potentially so many FE orders I wonder if they will expand colour choice before base car release

I guess it's limited in the sense that they are only available to customers that pre-ordered by a set date (I have heard the end of October). Once that date passes I believe you won't be able to buy a First Edition, so there is some exclusivity to them.