Lotus Philadelphia actually called ME this morning.

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I put my name on the list for a non FE i4 with LP 6 weeks ago online and stopped by last week to meet my sales guy Ellis and check out the new Lotus space they’re constructing. He told me they expect a demo car this fall and they’re still accepting names for both V6 and i4 lists. I’m getting the impression this is going to be a great dealer, they are all in. After radio silence from corporate UK, it was nice to get a call.

Moderator edit: email address removed

Last edited by a moderator:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I put my name on the list for a non FE i4 with LP 6 weeks ago online and stopped by last week to meet my sales guy Ellis and check out the new Lotus space they’re constructing. He told me they expect a demo car this fall and they’re still accepting names for both V6 and i4 lists. I’m getting the impression this is going to be a great dealer, they are all in. After radio silence from corporate UK, it was nice to get a call.

RDS is a great group. I'm excited to have a dealer 20 minutes away from me instead of 2 hours!

Last edited by a moderator:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi, I've removed the email address from the original post and quotes. The forum is publicly visible and routinely trawled by bots, so it's not appropriate to published people's email addresses here. It's fine to exchange email addresses in private messages or post a link to the dealer's "contact us" page.

OP
lion shf

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hi, I've removed the email address from the original post and quotes. The forum is publicly visible and routinely trawled by bots, so it's not appropriate to published people's email addresses here. It's fine to exchange email addresses in private messages or post a link to the dealer's "contact us" page.
Thx boss

4380r

Emira Fan
Reaction score

At this point they don’t have anything else to do.