What type of drill is this? what is it called?

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
1673308118451.png

Its straight as opposed to angled, I like it. But dont know what its called. Thank you.

That is actually a cordless electric ratchet, 3/8" drive from the looks of it. Not a drill, just for removing bolts & nuts.

That is actually a cordless electric ratchet, 3/8" drive from the looks of it. Not a drill, just for removing bolts & nuts.
Thank you, I am going to pick one up!

I have that Milwaukee 3/8 ratchet (shown in pic) and its been great for the year or two Ive had it.

Mine is the M12 version, I have the matching Milwaukee light duty driver that uses the same batteries. Good tools to have. I think I found cheapest on Amazon.

I have that Milwaukee 3/8 ratchet (shown in pic) and its been great for the year or two Ive had it.

Mine is the M12 version, I have the matching Milwaukee light duty driver that uses the same batteries. Good tools to have. I think I found cheapest on Amazon.

The one I am looking at is 269 which seems a bit pricy. Its the Milwaukee M12 Fuel. But as I get older Id prefer not to use my hands to take hundreds of bolts off.

This one?

1673309975099.png

This looks good! Thanks for that slick deals site. Never heard of that before.

1673311615994.png

1673311416995.png

Don't thank me yet. You may end up spending a lot of time/money on SlickDeals. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I already have...THANKS A LOT! lol. Been looking at it for the past 35 minutes.

Yeah, I already have...THANKS A LOT! lol. Been looking at it for the past 35 minutes.

Yea, I typically just scan the "Frontpage" deals unless I'm looking for something specific. The guys that post there all bring some degree of expertise to whatever is being discussed, from soldering irons to hiking boots to the difference between Arcan and Pittsburgh floor jacks.

I have a nice soldering iron area. Love it. Will he on the lookout for more cool stuff!
1848.jpg

Oooo! Is that a "7530" FSS notebook?