Awards for communication ???

JWJ9000

Reaction score
As Emira customers I suspect this news may be a bit of a surprise…

Lotus Drive – the innovative retail platform launched last year in the UK – has been named ‘Best Online / e-Commerce Experience’ category at the annual Automotive Marketing & Communications Awards, presented by Autocar Business.

Autocar’s panel of judges, which included numerous highly experienced PR, communications and marketing industry leaders from a number of sectors, cited the “slick, easy-to-use customer interface” of Lotus Drive.

Geoff Dowding, Executive Director, Sales & Aftersales, Lotus Cars, said: “Lotus is rightly recognised globally as a pioneer in technology and engineering, but with Lotus Drive we are also innovators in how cars are retailed. This award acknowledges how we have reinvented the whole customer journey as part of our ongoing transformation from a UK sports car company to a global performance business and brand.”

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Lotus Drive – the innovative retail platform launched last year in the UK – has been named ‘Best Online / e-Commerce Experience’ category at the annual Automotive Marketing & Communications Awards, presented by Autocar Business.

Autocar’s panel of judges, which included numerous highly experienced PR, communications and marketing industry leaders from a number of sectors, cited the “slick, easy-to-use customer interface” of Lotus Drive.

Geoff Dowding, Executive Director, Sales & Aftersales, Lotus Cars, said: “Lotus is rightly recognised globally as a pioneer in technology and engineering, but with Lotus Drive we are also innovators in how cars are retailed. This award acknowledges how we have reinvented the whole customer journey as part of our ongoing transformation from a UK sports car company to a global performance business and brand.”
Ha they're on glue

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
To spend a day in this man’s head, would be a wild experience
Probably the same guy who wrote the recent customer emails announcing a 6 month delay in Emira deliveries, which began with "We have some exciting news to share with you!":

JasonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
no one can seriously think Lotus’s biggest failing deserves an award. The actual product I think is worthy but Lotus are so far away from where they should be with customer service that award is a joke

Emirahep

Emira Fan
Reaction score
no one can seriously think Lotus’s biggest failing deserves an award. The actual product I think is worthy but Lotus are so far away from where they should be with customer service that award is a joke
Fully agree !

Emirahep

Emira Fan
Reaction score

Is the same system that I was sent a link to regarding my test drive ?

If so when I clicked the link there was nothing except a page saying “Nothing booked yet. Click here to book”

🥳

Attachments

• C9473BA8-332A-4B29-834D-9512B1F9A4E1.jpeg
    C9473BA8-332A-4B29-834D-9512B1F9A4E1.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 06E459D2-02D2-45E6-A339-30A2B63E877B.jpeg
    06E459D2-02D2-45E6-A339-30A2B63E877B.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 24

Chadder

Emira Fan
Reaction score

😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🎖️🎖️🎖️🎖️

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This reminds me of my colleague who was 'showing off' his new industry award around the organisation. What he didn't tell anyone is that 99% people that pay the $500 entry fee are given the award