Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Have any others in The September 9 had the checkout email? I received my information email for enhance/protect 8 days ago now and no signs of the checkout email...

I guess it will be coming "soon" :rolleyes:
Not yet….. keep refreshing my email
and this thread!

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
6F8DD7DA-FD56-4EA2-A739-F1B4A4094409.jpeg

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I am switching to nimbus....🤦‍♂️

How is this guy not a forum member....lol... What he's not crazy like we are?... probably why he got his car first haha.
You definitely need to live somewhere sunny to get the best from DV. Each to their own but with the black wheels that looks very stealth/underwhelming to me

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Have any others in The September 9 had the checkout email? I received my information email for enhance/protect 8 days ago now and no signs of the checkout email...

I guess it will be coming "soon" :rolleyes:
Not yet…. I even emailed the ever friendly Sharon @ Lotus to check it didn’t end up in my junk…. She said it hadn’t but that I should expect it soon!!!!

(She didn’t actually say the last bit)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Someone track down this gent!
He lives near Oostende in Belgium, is called Nikolas and is on Facebook. Are you planning to find his home address and stalk him? :)

He’s said on FB he’ll post impressions of the car later but is currently still in “wow” mode.

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
For uk deposit holders. Am I correct in thinking that there is no ‘30day call’ and the checkout process is all done online? Anybody been through this process yet? eg added details of person registration transfer

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I think the sequence is that you receive the "New Vehicle Protection" email. With that email its just for info - you don't need to do anything and you don't need to reply to it, just read it...

Then you have to wait for the next email - which is the "Checkout" one. I think the gap between the emails is around 2 weeks based on a sample size of 1 - rs200evo - the only person we know that has received the checkout email.

The checkout email then gets you to lock in any finishing treatments, delivery location and finance options etc. Not sure about number plate, but imagine that's also covered here. It's also at this point that you legally confirm the order...

But what happens next? Lets wait and see.. maybe a 30 day wait... maybe less? Whatever happens, I'm sure it will happen soon.

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I think the sequence is that you receive the "New Vehicle Protection" email. With that email its just for info - you don't need to do anything and you don't need to reply to it, just read it...

Then you have to wait for the next email - which is the "Checkout" one. I think the gap between the emails is around 2 weeks based on a sample size of 1 - rs200evo - the only person we know that has received the checkout email.

The checkout email then gets you to lock in any finishing treatments, delivery location and finance options etc. Not sure about number plate, but imagine that's also covered here. It's also at this point that you legally confirm the order...

But what happens next? Lets wait and see.. maybe a 30 day wait... maybe less? Whatever happens, I'm sure it will happen soon.
Brill thank you 👍🏼🤣

Ian C

Reaction score
CS update today , all is still on track with previously advised dates. ( Oct build, Nov delivery for me) Demo cars to arrive by end Sept. Email asking for preferences coming 'soon'.