Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

James DG

Reaction score
Received my checkout email today.

28th April 2021 deposit with Bell & Colvill. Originally June delivery. Currently Dec build, Jan delivery.

Nimbus, black pack, black wheels, yellow calipers, sport, Goodyears, Alcantara with yellow stitching, Alcantara steering wheel, tracker.

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Do we have an idea how many have taken delivery in the uk now?

I’m seeing lots of checkout emails but very few saying they’ve taken delivery

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Going to China, as said in Harry's factory tour video.

emiralust

Reaction score
Hi All, When you're telling us your checkout emails or delivery dates please may you include what your deposit date was. Would really appreciate being able to somewhat track as mine and others' deposit date approaches. Many thanks :)

Forlorn

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am delighted to read all these reports of impending check outs and deliveries. After such a wait it is reassuring to see some forum members getting their cars before Christmas or year end.

After last weeks posts of some members receiving emails delaying their orders by nearly a year, from Q2 2023 to 2024 for whatever reason when their deposit were placed. This worried me greatly.

I am a pre- reveal customer, with a latest April 2023 build and May Delivery, I have had a test drive on sport suspension and decided it was OK for me. I have now Informed LCS via email the suspension will be acceptable.

Today I rang LCS to confirm dates, they have confirmed I am still down for April/May. Good news I haven’t been pushed out later. But still feel miffed when I hear of similar orders being moved forward. Just jealous I guess. But, pre-reveal still not getting any “Priority” at all. Should I expect more - or am I bitter and twisted, and my forum name applicable!!!

Ian C

Reaction score
Just been advised mine is ' in production' how long does it normally take to build from start to finish ?

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Just been advised mine is ' in production' how long does it normally take to build from start to finish ?
yes about the same time as it would take to disassemble it ... sorry, but mine has been in production for 3 weeks now and no time given for delivery yet.
You will be lucky or unlucky..... no good clinging to how long it should take to build as it simply isnt working like that..... its lotus, be grateful its working at all.. haha

Ian C

Reaction score
yes about the same time as it would take to disassemble it ... sorry, but mine has been in production for 3 weeks now and no time given for delivery yet.
You will be lucky or unlucky..... no good clinging to how long it should take to build as it simply isnt working like that..... its lotus, be grateful its working at all.. haha
Seems a bit mad really, I assumed ' in production' meant that it has started its journey down the line and so finished in a few days but clearly it is not so simple . I will just cling on to ' soon'

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

Attachments

• images.jpeg-6.jpg
    images.jpeg-6.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 12

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Has anyone else had the "rather than concentrating and putting every effort into delivering your car, here is 3 videos we have made instead, to help you pass the time till you get your car"?

duff

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Has anyone else had the "rather than concentrating and putting every effort into delivering your car, here is 3 videos we have made instead, to help you pass the time till you get your car"?
Is that the ‘Finish line in sight” one?
If so then yes.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’ve had that email. To be fair, we’ve criticised them repeatedly for poor comms and they are at least now getting something informative out and more regularly.

I’m sure the comms folks aren’t building the cars, so it’s not like they’re being diverted from production work.