Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
That's great! You'll be driving around in yours soon. Happy that your at this point in the journey. What color did you select?
Mine is Seneca Blue, diamond cut wheels with yellow calipers. No black pack. Sports/Cup2's, leather steering wheel and Black Alcantara with yellow stitch. What is your colour?

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I rang LCS on Friday as I had no feedback to say my ID verification was ok, I was told it was and delivery contact would be ................... you guessed it sooooooooooooooon!!!
Well guys, today marks 3 years and 2 months since i put my first deposit down on the Emira. Also, 16th December marks 40 years since the death of Colin Chapman. I wonder if there will be anything from Lotus to commemorate this.

Den

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Well guys, today marks 3 years and 2 months since i put my first deposit down on the Emira. Also, 16th December marks 40 years since the death of Colin Chapman. I wonder if there will be anything from Lotus to commemorate this.
Wow you put your first deposit down 5th October 2019.

SmallerBaller

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I know. Some of us are so old the question is whether we'll still be here when the car eventually arrives :(
Dont know whether to laugh or cry!! We need you to hang in there more than any of us, because without info and comms from you and Harry Metcalfe, I think there would be about 30 remaining Emira customers!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Dont know whether to laugh or cry!! We need you to hang in there more than any of us, because without info and comms from you and Harry Metcalfe, I think there would be about 30 remaining Emira customers!

If there was even a tiny glimmer of acknowledgement from Lotus. Instead, I and at least 16 other pre-reveal deposit holders have been pushed back down the queue and our reasonable questions totally ignored.

The Emira is a great car, fatally let down by terrible pre-sales customer care, worries about initial build quality and significant concerns about post-delivery support.

Forlorn

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If there was even a tiny glimmer of acknowledgement from Lotus. Instead, I and at least 16 other pre-reveal deposit holders have been pushed back down the queue and our reasonable questions totally ignored.

The Emira is a great car, fatally let down by terrible pre-sales customer care, worries about initial build quality and significant concerns about post-delivery support.
Tom what is your Estimated delivery now?

I have wrote to LCC today asking for an earlier delivery. I am down for April Build May 2023 delivery. Confirmed by LCC the other week, but with so called cancellations, can this be improved not just for me but for those deserving Pre-Reveal customers. I await a response.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Jan delivery. Very unlikely they can accelerate the build to make it Dec delivery, even with all the cancellations. My checkout window is open until after my test drives on 16 Dec.

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Jan delivery. Very unlikely they can accelerate the build to make it Dec delivery, even with all the cancellations. My checkout window is open until after my test drives on 16 Dec.
So we could end up with one moderator less if your test drive is pants?

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Have you had your checkout email then,Tom?

I've was told by LCC that my car was actually in Production now and expect to get the checkout email when complete
... I don't really believe it either....

Forlorn

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Well good luck on that. Let’s hope you like your Test drive and comparisons.

Last edited by a moderator:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score

You haven't test driven yet? I thought you were on track with one..?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You haven't test driven yet? I thought you were on track with one..?
I've passengered up the hill at Goodwood in one. Not tracked one.

I test drove a Touring Emira last weekend alongside an Evora S, Evora GT410 Sport and Evora GT430. I'm driving Touring and Sport Emiras back to back on 16 Dec. My checkout window closes on 19 Dec.

Forlorn

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am hoping for a couple of Months improvement, if possible- why, I have commitments in March, April and a European trip in early July. I don’t want to take a box fresh car to these engagements. I need to gently run in!

That’s my requirements - I live in hope. 🤞🤔