Alternate configurator renders of the other 4 FE colors

Rya

Reaction score
Hi can you possibly do the yellow with the black pack. Gloss black wheels and red brakes and red leather interior thanks

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
WOW. Fantastic. You have definitely messed with my head. Was doing yellow, but now having seen the red that is what I think i am going to settle on.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi can you possibly do the yellow with the black pack. Gloss black wheels and red brakes and red leather interior thanks
Rya 1.png

Rya 2.png

vdr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just great work….

I’ve narrowed my choices down to two and would love to see the side by side:

Verdant Green, Silver Ultra Lightweight Wheels, tan interior and yellow calipers

Verdant Green, Silver ULW Wheels, Red interior, Red calipers

Please……

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Just great work….

I’ve narrowed my choices down to two and would love to see the side by side:

Verdant Green, Silver Ultra Lightweight Wheels, tan interior and yellow calipers

Verdant Green, Silver ULW Wheels, Red interior, Red calipers

Please……
vdr yellow.png

vdr red.png

Reactions: vdr
OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Still working on Magma. After changing the sun setting to more closely match what I can see on a photo of an actual Magma Red planform sample, I've gotten a lot closer to matching the color and characteristic of the color.

Something I realized (after spending hours trying to match a photo TomE posted) that the Emira has virtually no flat surfaces. The only flat surfaces I can see are the sides of the wheel arches. This makes the paint reflections and shading behave differently than if there were large mostly flat surfaces. The dropoff of light to dark is more prominent on a shape that has constant curves, like the planform does, so I worked to match the planform. I think this is also one of the reasons why the Emira is such a beautiful car; its sculpted beauty is almost Italian.

Magma Sample.jpeg

Magma Test 4.png

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
In fact, with this new sun setting, the darker colors look more like what I see on the planforms, so these are probably closer to what the car will look like in these colors.

Nimbus test.png

Shadow Gray test.png

Verdant test.png

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think your latest iteration of Magma is very good. Thank you!

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Yeah, I think you’ve got it — maybe a touch more saturation. Gotta say though, I’m disappointed. After all the red mock-ups we’ve seen, this red seems quite uninspired (by Lotus, not you!). I saw a post elsewhere that said a brighter red was coming to the i4 launch cars… I’m tempted to wait for that now.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
May I please request your latest iteration of Magma with gloss black wheels, yellow calipers and black pack? Possibly with ice gray or alcantara (whatever is easier).

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yep. Just one more thing ruined by the Biden administration. What an idiot.

you can’t go wrong! Both are spectacular
Your political opinions are not welcome. If you did notice this is the Emira forum not Faux news.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Sorry. Moment of weakness.
Long post….You are right that this is the Emira forum, so perhaps on the surface, some might think that politically infused comments are unwelcome. But don’t think for a minute that politics has no bearing on our enjoyment of Emira. To make it Emira-centric, the fact that we are seeing Emira as the last ICE car for Lotus reflects a 30-40 year assault on fossil fuels, which just recently we had been able to turn around. But today you are hard pressed to find a young person who doesn’t think climate change caused specifically by fossil fuels is some existential threat to their lives. Elected officials are even predicting the apocalypse because of this. Such arrogance. The original fear when I was a kid was we were going to run out of fossil fuel, but two generations later there is plenty of fuel to go around. So now it’s that the world will come to an end if we use it. My goodness, we are electing people who use this fear and giving Nobel prizes to children swayed by these fears. Yet, it only seems to be the responsibility of western society to address the problem and other nations get a pass. And newsflash, all that electricity is not coming from the sun and the wind. And where do you think all the metals are coming from to make the batteries that store the electricity? There are studies that show our electrified future is not nearly as environmentally friendly as is being foretold, and even more harmful than combustibles. But it sure sounds good. I’m all for a clean environment, but this level of fear mongering would be silly we’re it not so destructive. Moreover, Biden’s administration is printing money (in political speak, “monetizing the debt”) to support financially unsustainable energy policies and to enable continued dependency of government. Consequently they are devaluing that which I and many others have been saving a lifetime to amass to be in a position to buy this car. Then his administration’s policies have unnecessarily driven up the cost of putting fuel in the tank of that car. And it doesn’t seem to be that there’s a problem with the fuel itself since we are imploring other countries to produce it for our consumption. He just needed to make these overtures to the people who voted for him. No core values, just that which is politically expedient. It’s kind of pathetic. I don’t know how any objective person can look at the work product or performance of this president and his administration and see anything that has been substantively good for the American people. That’s not politics, that’s reality. Trump was bombastic and often insulting to people’s sensibilities. But honestly, I care far more about substance than style. Just do things that help our country rather than harm it. Don’t let your faith in an ideology blind you to reason. So I’ll apologize for the personalized comment about the man, but also point out that calling out bad decisions or calling someone an idiot isn’t necessarily political…it might just be true-just ask many remorseful Biden voters right now. But I won’t apologize for my belief that his administration, for which he is responsible, has so far been characterized by unbelievable arrogance, hubris, and a steady stream of illogical and short-sighted decisions that show little regard for the wellness of the nation. He’s simply not a good president. And that makes me sad and scared. We went from one extreme to another in the US because politics is viewed as a game to win rather than a means of protecting life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for the people (I.e., freedom, with as few restrictions as possible to enable, but not necessarily guarantee, these things for everyone). And if we don’t get some reasonable people back in the majority in all our halls of government (democrat, republican or independent….I don’t care) then I fear for our people, our children who are being strapped with the consequences of irresponsible decision making, and ultimately for the future of our nation and for western civilization. Apologies to the OP. My moment of weakness (it’s been a tough week) was not intended to hijack the thread. I too can be guilty of not foreseeing unintended consequences. I’ll get back to emphasizing the car.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
May I please request your latest iteration of Magma with gloss black wheels, yellow calipers and black pack? Possibly with ice gray or alcantara (whatever is easier).
Daas 1.png

Ice interior
Daas ice.png

Alcantara
Daas Alcantara.png

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Is it just me or does magma red look like a different color depending on which wheels you select? With black wheels it seems like the blue tones are more noticeable, while the silver wheels seem to draw out mor brightness from the red tones.