Alternate configurator renders of the other 4 FE colors

SteveB

Reaction score
Somebody wanted this with black wheels.

View attachment 2439

Many thanks Eagle7 - black wheels it is! Can I be really cheeky and ask another favour? Could you produce a slightly angled rear view so the black wheels are visible but with and without the full black pack inc. black tail pipe finishers and Lotus lettering?

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Amazing work, @Eagle7! These renderings are getting us vicariously through the long wait! You’ve done it before, but I’d love to see the latest example of Magma Red, black alacantra/red stitch, black pack, black wheels w/ yellow calipers. Cheers!
DPB.png

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Many thanks Eagle7 - black wheels it is! Can I be really cheeky and ask another favour? Could you produce a slightly angled rear view so the black wheels are visible but with and without the full black pack inc. black tail pipe finishers and Lotus lettering?

Dark Verdant is so dark, the only real difference of the black pack is the black lettering and tail pipes. Personally, I think it looks better with the lettering and pipes in silver.

SteveB 2.png

SteveB 2a.png

SteveB

Reaction score
Dark Verdant is so dark, the only real difference of the black pack is the black lettering and tail pipes. Personally, I think it looks better with the lettering and pipes in silver.

View attachment 2443
View attachment 2444

Wonderful - thank you very much Eagle7. I agree DV looks better without the black pack. So I now have my final specification - just one change (-full black pack) compared to 2nd deposit choice. Will be interesting to see how a DV Emira compares but I suspect your latest render will be spot on.

IanO

Reaction score
Hi Eagle7, would love to see Seneca with full black pack, black wheels, red calipers and alcantara interior.

tjlazer

Reaction score
These renders are great. I don’t think it’s possible to have a bad looking Emira 😎 for me the blue is more and more compelling, the green is just too dark. Nimbus may win me over but it’s a close run thing.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I did manage a screenshot of a Nimbus Grey Emira from a video:
I don't believe that's actually Nimbus. When Russell was asked if he'd seen Nimbus on the car, he said no, so that color in the video has to be a generic silver of some kind.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I don't believe that's actually Nimbus. When Russell was asked if he'd seen Nimbus on the car, he said no, so that color in the video has to be a generic silver of some kind.
That's right. It's a clay styling model (you can tell from the blacked out windows) and so it's covered in a generic silver modelling foil.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Here's something interesting. While switching colors for a render, I was switching from black pack to no black pack. The model has the roof and cantrails as separate objects, so I have to change the color for each separately. I happened to apply color to the cantrail first, and noticed how good it looked with just the roof black. The only issue was the heat vents on either side of the rear window are black no matter what, but those were areas I could color separately too, so here's what it looks like with only the roof in black, and the cantrails and vent areas next to the rear window in body color. It changes the character of the roofline quite a bit, giving it a more tapered look. I kind of like it.

Black roof only 1.png

Black roof only 1a.png

Black roof only 1b.png

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Interesting! Love to see it on other colors if you get around to it. Preferably with not silver wheels. This could be done with a wrap easily; it's just another possibility. This narrows my choices down to about 200. 😄