• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Alternate configurator renders of the other 4 FE colors

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think I've finally got Dark Verdant dialed in. Reports that it was the same as Empire Green, led me to look at pictures of Evoras in Empire Green, and based on those, this is what I've come up with. In order to come close to the Evora pictures, I had to move the model outside in direct bright sun. I still need to figure out how to get more of the green to show in the highlight areas, but this is getting closer.

Lotus Evora Empire Green.jpeg

PBR Verdant 2.png

PBR Verdant 2a.png

PBR Verdant 2b.png

PBR Verdant 2c.png

Friedensbar

Reaction score
I think I've finally got Dark Verdant dialed in. Reports that it was the same as Empire Green, led me to look at pictures of Evoras in Empire Green, and based on those, this is what I've come up with. In order to come close to the Evora pictures, I had to move the model outside in direct bright sun. I still need to figure out how to get more of the green to show in the highlight areas, but this is getting closer.

View attachment 2409

View attachment 2405
View attachment 2406
View attachment 2407
View attachment 2408
Congratulations on some fantastic work! If you have time would you be able to render a version with red callipers? A warm thank you for your generous community support.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think I've got these dialed in close enough to start doing requests. As usual, Magma has been the most difficult to try and get the color right. It looks like an enamel, but acts like a metallic which has made it a real bear to work with. I'm still not completely happy with it, but it's a lot closer than anything else I've been able to get. I'll work on it some more though.

PBR Seneca 3.png

PBR Shadow 3.png

PBR Hethel 3.png

PBR Nimbus 3.png

PBR Magma 3.png

PBR Verdant 3.png

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi Eagle, absolutely awesome work as always!

Would really appreciate this spec: Nimbus, no black pack, silver wheels, yellow calipers, tan leather, no privacy glass.

Thanks!!

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Eagle - I do love the green in bright sunlight but still happy (for now) that I've chosen Nimbus - if the green did turn out to be lighter in real life it might sway me back to it.
Really hope Lotus start releasing some images of pre production cars/colours soon :)

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think I've got these dialed in close enough to start doing requests. As usual, Magma has been the most difficult to try and get the color right. It looks like an enamel, but acts like a metallic which has made it a real bear to work with. I'm still not completely happy with it, but it's a lot closer than anything else I've been able to get. I'll work on it some more though.

View attachment 2415
View attachment 2416
View attachment 2417
View attachment 2418
View attachment 2419
View attachment 2420
Looking good, but am I the only one who is agonising over the interior more than the exterior. The black with contrasting stitching is the obvious choice, but a bit of a dark cave, especially as the headlining is also black. Red is very bold and works so well with Nimbus, but Marmite with Blue. Tan is classic. Ice Grey (currently my choice with blue) would create a more airy and spacious feeling interior, but what about marks from blue jeans?

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 2415
View attachment 2416
View attachment 2417
View attachment 2418
View attachment 2419
View attachment 2420
Amazing job!

When you have time, maybe you can do the nimbus in Black Alcantara , black rims and yellow calipers, black pack of course! That's what I chose and I would love to see the render with this final version.
Thanks,

FederGigant

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Amazing job!

When you have time, maybe you can do the nimbus in Black Alcantara , black rims and yellow calipers, black pack of course! That's what I chose and I would love to see the render with this final version.
Thanks,
Hey, we get the same car 😃

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Looking good, but am I the only one who is agonising over the interior more than the exterior. The black with contrasting stitching is the obvious choice, but a bit of a dark cave, especially as the headlining is also black. Red is very bold and works so well with Nimbus, but Marmite with Blue. Tan is classic. Ice Grey (currently my choice with blue) would create a more airy and spacious feeling interior, but what about marks from blue jeans?
I've gone for ice grey. You can get a protector spray that stop any issue with colour contamination https://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/gtechniq/l1-leather-guard-ab.aspx

DPB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Amazing work, @Eagle7! These renderings are getting us vicariously through the long wait! You’ve done it before, but I’d love to see the latest example of Magma Red, black alacantra/red stitch, black pack, black wheels w/ yellow calipers. Cheers!

SteveB

Reaction score

I was wondering about this but having sat in an Emira with black Alcantara seats during a viewing last year Its no longer a concern. The windscreen is surprisingly large in area and lets in a huge amount of light. Likewise the door windows so the cabin has a light airy feel. The absence of rear seats also helps. My current car is a 4 Series and with black seats and privacy glass the rear compartment looked like the proverbial black hole so I specified light oyster leather. No need to do this from a light perspective with the Emira. Its more about personal colour choice.