Aftermarket wheels for the Emira

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Quite overpriced and too chunky for me. I've custom ordered forged wheels with twice the weight savings for $2k less than that. On a more positive note, I'm happy to see some aftermarket options already for the Emira and I hope that only increases as more hit the road.
Nice... I'm sure we'd all love some pics once you get them. Which is presumably soon. :)

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice... I'm sure we'd all love some pics once you get them. Which is presumably soon. :)
I'm still waiting on confirmed offsets and center bore measurements on the Emira before ordering, but I've already got 2 sets from the same manufacturer on my Tesla for street and track respectively. I'll likely get a similar design in Satin Bronze for the Lotus.

I was told to expect 19-20lbs (9kg) for the front and 20-22lbs (10kg) for the rear in stock Emira sizes. Since they're made to order, I'll likely push the offsets out 5-8mm from stock to get a little more concavity and more flush fitment. Example pics below:

Track:
Signature SV501, Matte Gunmetal, 19"x9.5" +35, 19.4lbs (cost $3600 shipped in 2019)

IMG_1454.jpgIMG_7581.JPG

Street:
Signature SV104, Brushed Titanium, 19"x8.5" +20, 18.8lbs (cost $3800 shipped in 2021)
IMG_1455.JPG0621-7.JPG

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm still waiting on confirmed offsets and center bore measurements on the Emira before ordering, but I've already got 2 sets from the same manufacturer on my Tesla for street and track respectively. I'll likely get a similar design in Satin Bronze for the Lotus.

I was told to expect 19-20lbs (9kg) for the front and 20-22lbs (10kg) for the rear in stock Emira sizes. Since they're made to order, I'll likely push the offsets out 5-8mm from stock to get a little more concavity and more flush fitment. Example pics below:

Track:
Signature SV501, Matte Gunmetal, 19"x9.5" +35, 19.4lbs (cost $3600 shipped in 2019)

View attachment 21129View attachment 21130

Street:
Signature SV104, Brushed Titanium, 19"x8.5" +20, 18.8lbs (cost $3800 shipped in 2021)
View attachment 21131View attachment 21132
Center bore should be the same as the Evora since I’ve seen them rolling around in the factory on Evora wheels I think. Offsets have been confirmed.

Front 8.5x20 +57 11.5kg
Rear 10.5x20 +54 13.5kg
5x114.3 68.1CB (Not confirmed but highly likely.)

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I think the stock options are just fine. Lighter rims won't make a difference in this car. The best thing about this car is you don't need to put on aftermarket parts. It is semi-affordable.

Ai! Have you ever experienced a bicycle wheel...hold it on one side of the center axle...and try and steer. No problem. Now spin the wheel and try again....it will feel like you are trying to move a 100kgs.

Rotational mass has a huge impact on performance. Sure most won't notice. But its too simple to say it doesn't make a difference.

I run some of my cars and bikes on carbon wheels, and love the change in how light they become to handle.

Also what this car really needs to become more engaging, is a set of different dampers and springs, and the right geometry to bring it to life and eliminate the ’numb feel’ in how it handles.
Plus good seats and a round thinner steering wheel. As said by a few people allready…the stock old bucket seats in Elise/Exige are preferred over the Emira seats. I agree, coming from Exige and moving to Emira. Would love a pair of carbon Recaro Podiums…

I will put my money where my mouth is.

Last edited:

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Track: Signature SV501, Matte Gunmetal, 19"x9.5" +35, 19.4lbs (cost $3600 shipped in 2019)
Street: Signature SV104, Brushed Titanium, 19"x8.5" +20, 18.8lbs (cost $3800 shipped in 2021)
Website says $5000 a set. Did you get the prior sets through some kind of group buy? That's a significant discount.

DeLongWay

Reaction score
Anyone planning on going with aftermarket wheels right away?
I was thinking about forgiatos for a brief second until I realized the stock rims are both Forged wheels so I been playing with the thought of getting the v spike with the car and ask if I can also get a set of the Diamond cuts, that way I can always have eight tires ready and play with a different look whenever I get bored.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was thinking about forgiatos for a brief second until I realized the stock rims are both Forged wheels so I been playing with the thought of getting the v spike with the car and ask if I can also get a set of the Diamond cuts, that way I can always have eight tires ready and play with a different look whenever I get bored.
The base wheels are cast, I thought?

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Website says $5000 a set. Did you get the prior sets through some kind of group buy? That's a significant discount.
I ordered through a member of their team on another car forum. It wasn't a group buy, but also not via their website so might be worth inquiring? It has been a few years since my last order and wouldn't be surprised if prices have since increased post-covid due to cost of materials, supply chain, etc.

KAR120C

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm starting to look for a second set of wheels for winter use. Has anyone confirmed the center bore(s) for the stock wheels? Thanks!

Mickeymo

Reaction score
I really like the 6 double spoke design of the Evija wheels.

Anyone know of any wheels that are similar?