With Regards to Politics

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
With regards to politics, would an exception be made for context, where government and/or politics might have an effect on Lotus, or the automotive industry in general? Since our electric future is being mandated by governments, which of course is politics, as we move towards that future I think some discussion should be allowed insofar as it relates to our cars and the industry.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
With regards to politics, would an exception be made for context, where government and/or politics might have an effect on Lotus, or the automotive industry in general? Since our electric future is being mandated by governments, which of course is politics, as we move towards that future I think some discussion should be allowed insofar as it relates to our cars and the industry.

Sure, I would be fine with that. (y)

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Moreover, are we permitted to lament the timing of our purchases of petrol powered 3.5L cars given the current price of petrol due to political circumstances that need not be mentioned. I just passed a garage selling at 160.5p/l :oops:

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Moreover, are we permitted to lament the timing of our purchases of petrol powered 3.5L cars given the current price of petrol due to political circumstances that need not be mentioned. I just passed a garage selling at 160.5p/l :oops:
I’ll end up taking out 3 spark plugs out of my Emira at the rate petrol prices are rising.

~el~jefe~

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
come the USA, it went up a dollar per gallon of max octane. It now is $4.70 for Shell 93. it equates to about $500 more a year if you drive a lot. That's like 1/5 of a small option on our emira's. shrug.