What are you driving until the Emira arrives?

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score

Mistral

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@Leonard

there u go....
I had a 1930 version of this which was eccentric in the extreme. The S1 Elise is similar power and weighs only 100kg more, but manages to keep all four wheels on the ground, most of the time. I know which one I prefer. 😀

Rudolph

Emira Fan
Reaction score
As previously reported by some forum member, Park Place Ltd - Bellevue WA has gathered a fairly large stock of new 2020 / 2021 Lous Evora's during the last months.
Since today 23 new Evora's are offered now on Auto Trader, beiing a total of 25 new Evora's.........
Is this a calculated coincidence, since during the last weeks delays for new Emira's are continuing / frightening and some people are thinking to consider a switch to other Lotus types or other car makes..........?

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I had a 1930 version of this which was eccentric in the extreme. The S1 Elise is similar power and weighs only 100kg more, but manages to keep all four wheels on the ground, most of the time. I know which one I prefer. 😀
if this had 4 wheels no doubt it would do the same.. haha. maybe thats the solution haha

VTECMatt

Reaction score
No, a prop for a British car show.
E8D6031E-2EF0-4711-AE47-5E1E484114C9.jpeg

We have on 😎

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Driving Porsche but got a real hankering for this…

I went to see a bright blue one in Nottingham the other day. A very viable alternative to the Emira.

fatjase

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Driving Porsche but got a real hankering for this…

I'd seen that too but we are after a more subtle colour to be honest. Great spec though, has the all important sports exhaust which is the key thing.

grahamgreen

Emira Fan
Reaction score
To be fair with things the way they are I worry that the Aston could take a big hit. The last two years have see no real depreciation. I was looking at R8 V10s at the mid 60s/low70s that then became 90k.

Same for lots of other things. Heart wants to jump in on a vantage or similar but head says wait it out as the market going to see the drop that’s held off for the last 24 months.

Things like alpine 110 a safer bet along with 4C etc

fatjase

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
To be fair with things the way they are I worry that the Aston could take a big hit. The last two years have see no real depreciation. I was looking at R8 V10s at the mid 60s/low70s that then became 90k.

Same for lots of other things. Heart wants to jump in on a vantage or similar but head says wait it out as the market going to see the drop that’s held off for the last 24 months.

Things like alpine 110 a safer bet along with 4C etc
Agreed it's a worry isn't it, I bought the SLK55 as an interim toy as they hold their value quite well and being 8 years old depreciation isn't much of a worry given the price I paid. It's also hilarious to drive and sound bloody brilliant. I think we will go in on a Vantage if the Emira doesn't live up to our expectations or maybe after having the Emira for a year or two.

grahamgreen

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Agreed it's a worry isn't it, I bought the SLK55 as an interim toy as they hold their value quite well and being 8 years old depreciation isn't much of a worry given the price I paid. It's also hilarious to drive and sound bloody brilliant. I think we will go in on a Vantage if the Emira doesn't live up to our expectations or maybe after having the Emira for a year or two.
I’m Nunthorpe so we can lead the North East Emira / Vantage owners on runs out to Whitby 😝

Last edited: