The LED headlights are a revelation!

MiamiBlue

Emira Fanatic
Joined
Feb 19, 2025
Messages
467
Media
24
Reaction score
426
Status:
Emira Owner
My Specs:
Emira V6
In Northern Europe the nights are coming in quickly now and I've started commuting in the dark.

If you've ever owned a previous Lotus you'll know what a revelation the Emira lights are. Easily the equal of modern German LED systems.

Combined with the comfortable modern interior and modern tech the Emira is a real pleasure to drive around in on a dark wet Autumn evening. Just the little things like auto dimming mirrors and rain sensing wipers and heated seats just mean it doesn't become a chore to drive when it turns unpleasant outside.
 
I found the headlights very good but on the Autobahn they seemed to shine a bit too low and just not far enough. Anyone else got this impression?
 
I found the headlights very good but on the Autobahn they seemed to shine a bit too low and just not far enough. Anyone else got this impression?
Yes. The low beams are really low from the factory. High beams seem fine. There are adjusters under the front cover to raise them up if you want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SJM
Ah ok thanks. Is this something I can do myself or is this something a dealer should do? For reference, I wouldnt feel comfortable to do an oil change myself…
 
Ah ok thanks. Is this something I can do myself or is this something a dealer should do? For reference, I wouldnt feel comfortable to do an oil change myself…
Its pretty easy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top