V6 First Edition specification document

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
can someone confirm this - does it state that the front approach angle is 7.9 degrees? If so that seems like it could use front lift? How does the front ground clearance compare to a cayman gts?

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
can someone confirm this - does it state that the front approach angle is 7.9 degrees? If so that seems like it could use front lift? How does the front ground clearance compare to a cayman gts?
Yes the Emira approach angle is 7.9 degrees.

I don't have data on the GTS, but the GT4 with a front lip has a front on approach angle of 6 degrees or 7.1 degrees without the lip. If you drive at an angle (e.g. at 30deg up a driveway) then you will get a bit more clearance.

Attachments

• gt4_angles.jpg
    gt4_angles.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 204
  • emira-approach-angle.png
    emira-approach-angle.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 237

boozyjay

Reaction score
Where I live some of the speed bumps are horrendous. I was hoping Lotus would offer a front axle lift as an option.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
This is the definitive specification and options. I'm not convinced the colour rendition for the external paint and internal trim options is being reproduced faithfully, but hope this is useful for people.
Excellent!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice work, good doc!
I'm not too bothered but if the power is 400 (and not 416) and the weight is 1450???? Then the power to weight of 274 is slightly disappointing.
Wouldn't this metric be with full kit?
Consider seat and wheel choices etc for weight savings.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The weight ranges are from the lightest no-options Base Edition i4 to the heaviest fully loaded First Edition V6. Both assume the car is filled with fluids and half a tank of fuel plus include a standard weight for the driver.

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It’s not mid engine is it? It’s over the rear axle or am I misinterpreting the drawing?

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Bear in mind this document was first published in Sept 2021 and a few things may have changed between the reveal spec and final production. For example we know the KEF audio has had a power upgrade.