• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Boardwalk has 18 cars incoming. First 6 today @ 4pm and next truck is scheduled for Friday.
Got the call from Tom - my car's arrived! Won't be picking up for a couple weeks but mine is DV over tan and black calipers.

Are others taking the PPF (Lotus Guard) option from Boardwalk?

Got the call from Tom - my car's arrived! Won't be picking up for a couple weeks but mine is DV over tan and black calipers.

Congratulations
What was your timeline at Boardwalk like? Deposit, configuration, build month, transportation time?

Congratulations
What was your timeline at Boardwalk like? Deposit, configuration, build month, transportation time?
Thanks! Sept 2021 deposit; Aug 2023 order submission; supposedly Jan 2024 build; 4/20 arrived in port; 5/24 arrived at dealer.

Congrats! Just curious, Is there a max timeline dealer gives you to pick up the car?

Well, I am 2 weeks in and the car seems to vary between “totally awesome”, and “totally ridiculously awesome”. I drive it as my daily to and from the office plus errands, and it works great for this purpose. Plus Max our dog is very approving as well. What a thrill. Hope everyone waiting gets to experience this soon. And apologies for the crappy photos, I am not much of a photographer.
IMG_1314.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1313.jpeg
    IMG_1313.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1312.jpeg
    IMG_1312.jpeg
    697.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1311.jpeg
    IMG_1311.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1310.jpeg
    IMG_1310.jpeg
    582.4 KB · Views: 71
Does anyone have any info on v6 auto production?
- Dealership is hopeful for a July delivery, but facebook keyboard warriors say not until 2025. 🤷‍♂️

- Dealership is hopeful for a July delivery, but facebook keyboard warriors say not until 2025. 🤷‍♂️
I asked my dealer about a week ago. He said no new updates, and is still expecting them to start arriving around August to September.

Long time lurker here. This will be interesting to keep track of because I finalized my order for my FE2.0 (V6 Manual) with Boardwalk back in Jan 2024. Was told to expect my car to be delivered Jan 2025. Would Lotus start V6 auto production before V6 Manual FE are done?

Long time lurker here. This will be interesting to keep track of because I finalized my order for my FE2.0 (V6 Manual) with Boardwalk back in Jan 2024. Was told to expect my car to be delivered Jan 2025. Would Lotus start V6 auto production before V6 Manual FE are done?
I saw Federal V6 autos being built a week ago.

Well, I am 2 weeks in and the car seems to vary between “totally awesome”, and “totally ridiculously awesome”. I drive it as my daily to and from the office plus errands, and it works great for this purpose. Plus Max our dog is very approving as well. What a thrill. Hope everyone waiting gets to experience this soon. And apologies for the crappy photos, I am not much of a photographer. View attachment 44234
Awesome spec! What color is your interior?