Unicorn v6 auto has landed

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In the meantime, while I was waiting for the Emira to show up, I decided to do some cosmetics on the Evora:
PPF, full ceramic coating, and some little red touches in the front.
If I continue this route, I might end up with a Nimbus Emira and a Magma Red Evora 😂
I also updated the SVR to black PPF on the roof, black rims and coating.
IMG_4625.jpeg
IMG_4631.jpeg
IMG_4552.jpeg
tempImagesqlf1y.png

Silver Storm

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congrats Bilbao! Your spec is similar to what I’ve been wanting lol. Looking forward to seeing more pics and your thoughts on the auto tranny when using paddle shifters.

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congrats Bilbao! Your spec is similar to what I’ve been wanting lol. Looking forward to seeing more pics and your thoughts on the auto tranny when using paddle shifters.
Thanks a lot!
Actually any spec is good on this car.
Once I take on the wheel for sure will share my thoughts.

S O O N !

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I am so excited as of today that I might struggle to express my feelings in English.

I had the unexpected and pleasant surprise to receive a call this morning from my dealership. They tricked me saying if I wanted to pass by, see ex @emiraspain car before it leaves for final customer, only to discover that when I arrive there, my long waited for Emira V6 Auto had arrived. Thanks a lot to Iban Famoso (Sales manager at Lotus Carwagen Bilbao) for the surprise and all the efforts he has made to cope with the long wait, included the more than 200 coffees I had passing by the dealership, day in, day out, for the last two years.

I might have lost my bet thinking that the first one would be delivered in Belgium again, but it looks like this time Lotus not only didn't forget Spain for months, but probably I got the first delivered V6 Auto around the World, so called Unicorn.

I spent probably 1 hour mesmerized seating looking at the car from the outside, like a 5 year old with a Christmas gift. Never happened to me before with any of my other cars. I believe it's the effect of such a long journey waiting to see my own Emira.

I am not going to bother all of you with explanations about this beauty, which all of us know already.

The plan from now is going straight to Full PPF (Xpel Ultimate Plus) and Ceramic Coating, aprox. two weeks while they process the required papers for registration , and hopefully around the 20-22nd I will start enjoying it. Now that it's here I feel so relieved that I don't care waiting for a couple of weeks to drive it.

On a positive note, it looks like Lotus is finally getting their act together and we might not see many extra, extra delays. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

My Spec:
Nimbus
Full Black Pack
V6 Auto.
Sports Suspension.
Eagle F1 tyres
Alcantara interior with yellow stitching.
Alcantara wheel with yellow stripe.
Yellow Calipers.
Diamond Cut Wheels.

Here are some pictures, and then I might go in hibernation mode using the Evora GT410 Sport in the meantime. Cheers to everybody!

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

View attachment 23352View attachment 23354View attachment 23355View attachment 23356View attachment 23357View attachment 23359View attachment 23360
CONGRATULATIONS!!! The car looks amazing and being the first Auto delivery with a nice surprise from your dealer must have been a great day. Very happy for you!

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
CONGRATULATIONS!!! The car looks amazing and being the first Auto delivery with a nice surprise from your dealer must have been a great day. Very happy for you!
Thanks a lot !
Indeed and I am still in the cloud (Nimbus of course) 🤣
🥂

meenboli

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Well for a start off - you expressed yourself pretty perfectly!

Congratulations on the car - it's stunning - and look at that happy grin! 😁

I was in Bilbao about 5 years ago - drove down from Bilbao to the Old El-Paso factory in San Adrián.

You have some amazing roads to try it out on you lucky lucky man 😎

Last edited:
OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Well for a start off - you expressed yourself pretty perfectly!

Congratulations on the car - it stunning - and look at that happy grin! 😁

I was in Bilbao about 5 years ago - drove down from Bilbao to the Old El-Paso factory in San Adrián.

You have some amazing roads to try it out on you lucky lucky man 😎
Thanks a lot.
Yes, nice roads all over the North of Spain. I really enjoy them, except in the rain 🤣

Andrea

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Big big big congrats!!! Can’t wait to read your impressions and I had already a few questions to stress you with!!!! 😅

petermal57

Reaction score
I am so excited as of today that I might struggle to express my feelings in English.

I had the unexpected and pleasant surprise to receive a call this morning from my dealership. They tricked me saying if I wanted to pass by, see ex @emiraspain car before it leaves for final customer, only to discover that when I arrive there, my long waited for Emira V6 Auto had arrived. Thanks a lot to Iban Famoso (Sales manager at Lotus Carwagen Bilbao) for the surprise and all the efforts he has made to cope with the long wait, included the more than 200 coffees I had passing by the dealership, day in, day out, for the last two years.

I might have lost my bet thinking that the first one would be delivered in Belgium again, but it looks like this time Lotus not only didn't forget Spain for months, but probably I got the first delivered V6 Auto around the World, so called Unicorn.

I spent probably 1 hour mesmerized seating looking at the car from the outside, like a 5 year old with a Christmas gift. Never happened to me before with any of my other cars. I believe it's the effect of such a long journey waiting to see my own Emira.

I am not going to bother all of you with explanations about this beauty, which all of us know already.

The plan from now is going straight to Full PPF (Xpel Ultimate Plus) and Ceramic Coating, aprox. two weeks while they process the required papers for registration , and hopefully around the 20-22nd I will start enjoying it. Now that it's here I feel so relieved that I don't care waiting for a couple of weeks to drive it.

On a positive note, it looks like Lotus is finally getting their act together and we might not see many extra, extra delays. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

My Spec:
Nimbus
Full Black Pack
V6 Auto.
Sports Suspension.
Eagle F1 tyres
Yellow Calipers.
Diamond Cut Wheels.

Here are some pictures, and then I might go in hibernation mode using the Evora GT410 Sport in the meantime. Cheers to everybody!

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

View attachment 23352View attachment 23354View attachment 23355View attachment 23356View attachment 23357View attachment 23359View attachment 23360
Great,great,great👌 my specifation is nearly the same. I just have no Full black pack…..it is looking so Great. I‘m happy to See that the car has been delivered with Auto…..congratulation!!!!

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Big big big congrats!!! Can’t wait to read your impressions and I had already a few questions to stress you with!!!! 😅
Thanks Andrea!
Wait, wait, don't stress me yet. Have to do PPF first! 😜

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great,great,great👌 my specifation is nearly the same. I just have no Full black pack…..it is looking so Great. I‘m happy to See that the car has been delivered with Auto…..congratulation!!!!
Thanks, with no BP will be stunning too!

Andrea

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks Andrea!
Wait, wait, don't stress me yet. Have to do PPF first! 😜
Hahahahahahahaha

I can already start!!! How are the pedals position? I’ve tested a manual version and they were way to the right side….a lot!!! Is it the same for the auto or are they more in the middle like all the other cars?

I hope for the latter as I’ve ordered an auto just like you!

Trigun

Reaction score

My Spec:
Nimbus
Full Black Pack
V6 Auto.
Sports Suspension.
Eagle F1 tyres
Yellow Calipers.
Diamond Cut Wheels.

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Please tell me how the gearshift feels, especially timings in upshift.
I have the same V6 auto waiting maybe till may or June

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wait a second guys, it's Sunday 😩
I am very busy tomorrow morning, but as soon as I can I´ll let you know.
For the little feeling I have on Friday, the two pedals are quite on the right side, which is good, have more space to rest the left foot than I have on the Evora. helps a lot on long trips I hope.

clonalejandro

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congratulations, sure the wait has been worth it.

We will have to organize some meeting in spain of emiras

I will go up to Bilbao tomorrow to see the Demo on Tuesday, which is my birthday 😜

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congratulations, sure the wait has been worth it.

We will have to organize some meeting in spain of emiras

I will go up to Bilbao tomorrow to see it on Tuesday, which is my birthday
Thanks a lot!.

I´ll PM you my number.

Give me a call and maybe we can catch up on Tuesday

Comprueba el buzón, te acabo de enviar mi contacto

Last edited: