Unicorn v6 auto has landed

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Brilliant. Nice to see your start routine must be same as mine.

Press start.
Both windows down
Push mode switch forward twice
Go

As soon as I get to 1000m i will stick a camera on the arse end to get some auto shift 'music'

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
UPDATE:

5.000 kms. NO ISSUES at all.

Have done F all this week. Had to pay some attention to the lady. She is a little jealous of Emira. Only a few runs over coastal road with some grocery excuse. The rest eating and relaxing with a little bit of champagne.

Here are some shots though:
Wow awesome

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Update:
6.000+ kms. Still Great!

Now, yesterday was an interesting day.
@A Cascala met me in Bilbao, ad this is the result:
The only two Nimbus Grey in Spain so far together!

Choices to pick: manual no BP, red calipers, silver wheels or Auto BP yellow calipers, diamond cut wheels.
Now I remember why I got the Auto: It has the yellow marker on the steering wheel !!!!

IMG_6416.jpeg
IMG_6418.jpeg
IMG_6419.jpeg

clonalejandro

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
A few pics over this weekend. @A Cascala and myself on mountain trip. Had a blast. even carrying respective passengers 😂

The difference you see in the colors of both cars are representative.
They are due exclusively to the positioning of the cars. We swapped positions and color changes exactly the same.

IMG_6434.jpeg
IMG_6438.jpeg
IMG_6439.jpeg
IMG_6450.jpeg
IMG_6464.jpeg
IMG_6466.jpeg
IMG_6467.jpeg

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi all,
After a few months which I haven´t been active in the Forum, finally I decided to go through all the missing posts. It took me one full week.
I am very happy for all of you guys across the pond which after a long wait start receiving your Emiras.

11.000 kms done now.
Only issues were so far:
1. After the last software update back in October , the car wouldn´t start twice. Sorted with some patience, 15/20 secs after close and open again. Took it last month to dealership, and it seems that there was a message related to the immobilizer of the steering. Cleared the message hasn't happened again for 3 weeks now. Reported to Lotus and waiting for their answer.
2. Last week, did a very tight parking on the street, lots of maneuvering. After a while, took the car out and started a big creaking noise in the front, which disappeared after 1 min or so. Checked in the dealership, and steering fluid was low. There is leaking from the steering pump, and it´s been replaced.

Both are known issues in some cars, apart from that everything has been great and keep enjoying same as the first day.

Now the fan part, will post some pictures from last months, some of the together with @A Cascala in North Spain and with @A Cascala (nimbus no BP) and @clonalejandro (DV) on a recent trip in Portugal

IMG_6832.jpeg

IMG_6837.jpeg
IMG_0121.jpeg
IMG_0151.jpeg
IMG_0153.jpeg

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi all,
After a few months which I haven´t been active in the Forum, finally I decided to go through all the missing posts. It took me one full week.
I am very happy for all of you guys across the pond which after a long wait start receiving your Emiras.

11.000 kms done now.
Only issues were so far:
1. After the last software update back in October , the car wouldn´t start twice. Sorted with some patience, 15/20 secs after close and open again. Took it last month to dealership, and it seems that there was a message related to the immobilizer of the steering. Cleared the message hasn't happened again for 3 weeks now. Reported to Lotus and waiting for their answer.
2. Last week, did a very tight parking on the street, lots of maneuvering. After a while, took the car out and started a big creaking noise in the front, which disappeared after 1 min or so. Checked in the dealership, and steering fluid was low. There is leaking from the steering pump, and it´s been replaced.

Both are known issues in some cars, apart from that everything has been great and keep enjoying same as the first day.

Now the fan part, will post some pictures from last months, some of the together with @A Cascala in North Spain and with @A Cascala (nimbus no BP) and @clonalejandro (DV) on a recent trip in Portugal

View attachment 34255
View attachment 34256View attachment 34257View attachment 34258View attachment 34259
Great photos.

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
And a picture that made me very happy, when I introduced Emira to my 95 year old dad.
Even with his Alzheimer and on the wheel chair, Emira took a smile out of him.
Funny part is that when the old man asked which car it was, and I said Lotus, he answered: Oh like my watch!
it happens that he is wearing one of those cheap Lotus watches! Anything good for him to remember the brand of the car!

IMG_6851.jpeg

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
A few pics over this weekend. @A Cascala and myself on mountain trip. Had a blast. even carrying respective passengers 😂

The difference you see in the colors of both cars are representative.
They are due exclusively to the positioning of the cars. We swapped positions and color changes exactly the same.

View attachment 28481View attachment 28482View attachment 28483View attachment 28485View attachment 28486View attachment 28487View attachment 28488
Scenery fabulous stunning photos 👍