Unicorn v6 auto has landed

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've been playing around with additional versions to tone it down some for those that don't want something so dramatic. Here's an idea with medium gray for the stripe, and the LOTUS letters outlined instead of solid.

Screen Shot 2023-04-22 at 7.17.53 AM.png

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've been playing around with additional versions to tone it down some for those that don't want something so dramatic. Here's an idea with medium gray for the stripe, and the LOTUS letters outlined instead of solid.

View attachment 25627
That looks great fro those that didn't choose colored calipers, and specially without the black pack, gone for classy vs sporty.

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

View attachment 25627
@Eagle7 you are really a photoshop wizard, or whatever program you use to do your renders. Most impressive 🧐

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Weekend pictures.

2750 kms done. NO ISSUES.

Change of scenery for Emira. Gone for wine tasting!

This weekend I decided to do a trip around Rioja Region in North Spain. This is the biggest production area for Red Wine in Spain.

I covered around 400 kms mostly on B roads.
No potholes, but asphalt was mostly in average/poor conditions.
The car behaved extremely well with Sport suspension set up. My back doesn't hurt at all.
Going full blast many times, in Sport Mode and it handles like if it were on rails.
The sound from exhaust keeps improving.

I am posting a lot of pictures, can't decide which one is bad.
Also very short video.

Enjoy!

IMG_5760.jpegIMG_8249.jpegIMG_8256.jpegIMG_8263.jpegIMG_8265.jpegIMG_8275.jpegIMG_8279.jpegIMG_8283.jpegIMG_8297.jpegIMG_8299.jpeg

Logoman

Reaction score
Those yellow pinstripes look great, and the car looks so at home. Happy to hear the ownership experience is good, mine is too.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@Eagle7 you are really a photoshop wizard, or whatever program you use to do your renders. Most impressive 🧐
Thank you. I use a 3D modeling program called Cinema 4D from a company called Maxon. I bought the 3D file of the Emira online, and did everything else, including all the paints, colors and textures. Here's a quickie of a DV with a thinner yellow stripe and the LOTUS letters outlined. It's slightly more subtle than the one I originally had created. The stripe and LOTUS are in the factory yellow of the logo.

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 7.40.38 AM.png

clonalejandro

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thank you. I use a 3D modeling program called Cinema 4D from a company called Maxon. I bought the 3D file of the Emira online, and did everything else, including all the paints, colors and textures. Here's a quickie of a DV with a thinner yellow stripe and the LOTUS letters outlined. It's slightly more subtle than the one I originally had created. The stripe and LOTUS are in the factory yellow of the logo.

View attachment 25685
I have also used cinema 4D a few years ago, where did you get the models?

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 25685
What size are the letters - about 50mm high?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What size are the letters - about 50mm high?
Probably somewhere between 2-3 inches (50-75 mm). Without having an actual car to make some measurements, I can't give you an exact number yet. Once I get my car, I'll make a template and post it up online for those that want to do this.

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
and finally caught some rain after almost two months.

Didn't try the wipers though. 😂

I am amazed of the change of color under the rain at night.

Note the blue reflection on the back is from LED lights of a car that was pulling out on the other side of the street.

IMG_5849.jpeg

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
update: 3.000 kms, no issues at all.

last Friday dealer call me for software updates, although I had no problems.
They did 3 updates:
1. Related with the limp issue that many of the first customers had.
2. Related with some kind of message about Auto Transmission failure.
3. Related with something in the infotainment in the drivers screen.

Heading now to South of Spain for a few weeks, will keep you posted.

Today I stopped for lunch outside Madrid, and while I was parked in front of the restaurant, two Ferraris showed up and made me a sandwich. Picture doesn't catch the whole cars, but definitely in the looks Emira is nicer, at least everybody passing by was saying that.

IMG_8447.jpeg
IMG_8446.jpeg