U.S. Update: Allocation & Order Date

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
ROFL there are usually exceptions to the rule. I've always been fascinated by fashion choices and why people align themselves with certain looks. Are they making a statement of who they are, or who they want to be accepted by?

So for those of you who frequent the vette hangouts, you'll have to tell us what kind of reaction you get when you show up in an Emira. Actually for any other brand, including any German brand, etc. it will be interesting to see how they react.
I have a feeling it will be universal admiration 😁

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
They are opposites.
The C8 Corvette is such an ugly car from almost every angle, while the Emira is such an attractive car from every angle.
The Vette only comes with an automatic transmission for all the old guys, posers and those who never learned to drive stick.😉
The Emira comes with the option of a proper manual transmission like all sports cars should. "For The Drivers."
The Vette looks like it was styled by the people who made the Transformer movies, while the Emira looks like it was styled by those who style cars like Ferrari and McLaren, Pininfarina comes to mind.
The only two sports cars I would consider aside from the Emira are the Porsche GT3 & GT4 with proper manual transmissions.
Peace.

OP
G

Guest142

I was thinking more along the lines of... My husband will probably be sitting in the empty seat. Not really into picking up chicks, so can't relate.
But keep the testosterone flowing...you do you! Lol!
Absolutely hilarious 😂 😃

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I dunno. Comparing the Emira to a C8 just doesn’t feel right…

Insert any analogy here that would make you agree they shouldn’t be compared.
Like a stripper versus a ballet dancer? Enough of a contrast?

Nsrg

Reaction score
One sits on you or the other girl while you drive. I have done it a few times either method.
Cool story. Did you sit on top of the driver or passenger?
You are aware that a modified camry still has a rear seat right?

ARiME

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lol. I was thinking the same, as I contacted my local dealer on 7/7 after watching similar reveal vids on YouTube. Heard some folks who recently tried to place orders getting estimates into 2023 😳…

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Was informed by Gator this am that I didn't make the FE cut. I've had a feeling for a while and that's why I went forward with the Z06 to drive while I wait. 😈
BC427FD1-0C95-4E94-9A0A-68BE7DF12D1C.png

jmn444

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Supposedly they are making FE into next year, you maybe just didn't get into the first batch slated for 2022...

yeah, i'm confused by a lot of the contradictory info. I think @TomE said even someone that were to put a deposit down by march of '22 would be able to get a FE car, and I think in that same post (from memory) said that would result in a mid '23 delivery date, so seems like the latest anyone that is already on a list would get a car would be spring '23, but I really don't know at all.... given the timeline, I'm actually fine with waiting till spring '23 since weather here would mean I just put it in the garage after october anyway....

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
yeah, i'm confused by a lot of the contradictory info. I think @TomE said even someone that were to put a deposit down by march of '22 would be able to get a FE car, and I think in that same post (from memory) said that would result in a mid '23 delivery date, so seems like the latest anyone that is already on a list would get a car would be spring '23, but I really don't know at all.... given the timeline, I'm actually fine with waiting till spring '23 since weather here would mean I just put it in the garage after october anyway....
Right. I'm in Northern New York and if I received my car in December or January, then that would mean I would have to rent a covered trailer to transport it 4 hours from my dealership to my garage, and I will likely be dealing with snow and bad weather. I wouldn't even think about driving it until maybe April or may, so the timing isn't the greatest.