• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Something is in the air. Something to wear.

christophermalex

Reaction score
To be fair, without a car to keep us warm we all do need some t-shirts and hats to keep us warm. The Emira could have its own "Early Deposit Collection" featuring words like "FAITH", "HOPE", and "PATIENCE".

When I got the Lotus email this morning I was sure it had to be another useless distraction that had nothing to do with the car. They sure know how to train those of us trying to join the ranks as first-time Lotus owners.

I've also heard that the reviews on the hats will come out next month but they won't have production versions of straps, logos or fabric.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
To be fair, without a car to keep us warm we all do need some t-shirts and hats to keep us warm. The Emira could have its own "Early Deposit Collection" featuring words like "FAITH", "HOPE", and "PATIENCE".

When I got the Lotus email this morning I was sure it had to be another useless distraction that had nothing to do with the car. They sure know how to train those of us trying to join the ranks as first-time Lotus owners.

I've also heard that the reviews on the hats will come out next month but they won't have production versions of straps, logos or fabric.
The key question is whether these will be prototypes or actual production models?

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
2B7DE40D-2D93-4F80-B95A-EEE28E47307F.jpeg

Wouldn’t this be nice…

Attachments

• 7DA8A506-D33A-4E24-8BF5-A18037314F70.jpeg
    7DA8A506-D33A-4E24-8BF5-A18037314F70.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 18

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
At least they're keeping consistent by not showing photos of anything. That had to be one of the most useless advance notices of anything I've ever seen lol.

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
View attachment 4611

Wouldn’t this be nice…
On factory tour I was told there is / might be (you know how to interpret I’m sure..) a box containing a model of an Emira in your colour with a key and dust caps. The reason I took it seriously was because it had a price.

#forthesumof80pounds