• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Service packs?

Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Is it just me or have there been no communications regarding service packs for the Emira? Seems slightly strange as I thought most new cars were sold these days with the ability to purchase e.g. 3 or 5 year service packs.

Gizmo750

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I asked about this at the roadshows and was told, by Scott, that extending the warranty would be possible so I'm sure they will take your money up front.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've not heard anything so far on service packs. Evoras and Elises/Exiges had fixed price service schedules across the UK dealers, so you knew what each time- or mileage-related service was going to cost. I expect Emira will have the same.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I've not heard anything so far on service packs. Evoras and Elises/Exiges had fixed price service schedules across the UK dealers, so you knew what each time- or mileage-related service was going to cost. I expect Emira will have the same.
I figured with Lotus going D2C it may be something they want to offer in conjunction with dealer base