Redefined SOON

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Search your feelings Leonard, you know them to be true!
Don't tell me, tell Tom! 😉
I'm basically Han Solo drifting through the force, Lotus light and dark 😅
As long as the Emira does the kessel run in 12 parsecs I'm happy

Rainier

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Don't tell me, tell Tom! 😉
I'm basically Han Solo drifting through the force, Lotus light and dark 😅
As long as the Emira does the kessel run in 12 parsecs I'm happy
If it has enough gas stations on the route it will do it in 12 parsecs (being as it is a measure of distance 🤓 )

Reactions: ADC

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
OIP.048RY6nkkqi69KRyc9MohQAAAA
I'd be lying if I said I have the
Pinocchio version.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Well, I wish, because mañana in Spanish means exactly tomorrow !

i am guessing the definition for "soon" by Lotus is closer to the expression in Mexico "ahorita mismo", which literally is "right now", but in practice is "sometime in the future depending on the mood"
32 years ago, during my honeymoon at a hotel in Mexico, I asked for a "piña colada", the waiter replied "ahorita mismo", therefore I was expecting it in less than 5 minutes, it turned out "next day"
Thanks God I was busy with my newly wed tasks!
shopping for cars online?

Marv

Reaction score
What was wrong with the demo?
Interior was alcantara with yellow stitching. The stitching in some parts were not „German“ exactly. And especially the areas around the inner sill panels were partly loose / not properly installed. Also, there is need for new software because the trunk did not open. But I get used to this software point. Seems usual at all brands at the moment. 🙈

Overall the quality was good and the cars looked fantastic but loose parts in an dealer demo showroom car?! And no information about when getting the car (maybe winter time on semi slicks and no option for home delivery) + car deliveries to customers who ordered way later… 👎

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Also, there is need for new software because the trunk did not open. But I get used to this software point. Seems usual at all brands at the moment. 🙈
Funny, I thought I was the only one not beeing able to open the boot. I just wanted to have a quick look into the boot, but it didn‘t open. The dealer also told me how to do it, but the button on the key just didn’t do anything.

My dealer also has no information when the dealer demo will arrive, the car I was able to sit in was a customer car as he told me.

6A112838-634F-4073-A9B9-25434BE16631.jpeg

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Funny, I thought I was the only one not beeing able to open the boot. I just wanted to have a quick look into the boot, but it didn‘t open. The dealer also told me how to do it, but the button on the key just didn’t do anything.

My dealer also has no information when the dealer demo will arrive, the car I was able to sit in was a customer car as he told me.

View attachment 9565
See everyone, at least they still have the slogan on the key! :)