Real World Boot and Storage Test including Golf Clubs

VvrooomM

Reaction score
I play and for years with the Boxsters (986, 981, 718) they always end up in the passenger seat so this will be an upgrade (y)

That bag leans more towards a Staff bag, a standard carry or smaller cart bag should fit fine.
I have a 981 Spyder. My bag fits fine in the back and my power trolley fits in the front. Was hoping my company powercaddy might fit behind passenger seat if pulled forward.

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have a 981 Spyder. My bag fits fine in the back and my power trolley fits in the front. Was hoping my company powercaddy might fit behind passenger seat if pulled forward.
what about the zimmer, where you going to stick that!

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I'd love to know what % of Emira buyers play golf :p Forget that, supercar buyers in general, how many actually play golf

More of a rock climber and mtber myself, i'll get the climbing bag in, but the bike, no chance
I wonder if any of the current rear cycle racks would fit a Lotus Emira.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I wonder if any of the current rear cycle racks would fit a Lotus Emira.
Rear glass + Komodo, no scratch, no modifications to car needed, tiny footprint.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Rear glass + Komodo, no scratch, no modifications to car needed, tiny footprint.

Nice bit of kit that.
I think for that money though, I will just buy another car for bike duties 😅

695 to Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I will probably just use a Thule on another car for UK bike duties, but for overseas events will throw up a Google doc to swap either Emira or wife’s 718 for my daughter’s A1 for the week. Daughter looking forward to either. Or knowing her, both.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A Seasucker cycle rack should fit - one fits on my Evora.
What about for a mountain bike? Would you still trust it? I have a hidden hitch on my ND2 which works great, but the Emira sits even lower.

I'm considering the 3-bike Sea Sucker Bomber mount on the windscreen and the single rear tire mount on the back window. I don't think I'd trust the Talon with a 35# bike.

Last edited: