Petition to demand disclosure of Hethel Visit

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Ladies and gentlemen. Please join my petition to demand the public disclosure of the highly sought after after-visit summary by @Hapkin and @Next Decade .

Not only has Lotus tested our patience, but now our very own members are applying the infamous "soon" approach. We cannot tolerate this.

😀

695 to Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen. Please join my petition to demand the public disclosure of the highly sought after after-visit summary by @Hapkin and @Next Decade .

Not only has Lotus tested our patience, but now our very own members are applying the infamous "soon" approach. We cannot tolerate this.

😀
I will sign it. Soon.

OP
C

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
These were good people. They are now one of them. What happened? 😕
I can only speculate but maybe:

1. They failed to hedge the GBP and their personal wealth was so affected that the Emira is out of reach.
2. They picked up Emira.Soon variant on the way to the UK
3. They joined the Tesla Cult
4. Their findings are so shocking that they joined Rennlist and put a deposit on a GT4 despite the 50pct markup.
5. They are actually not real, they live in the Metaverse
6. They pulled off the biggest troll move in the Emira Forums history.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

1. They failed to hedge the GBP and their personal wealth was so affected that the Emira is out of reach.
4. Their findings are so shocking that they joined Rennlist and put a deposit on a GT4 despite the 50pct markup.

Some say they are still traveling home to this very day…

I actually also just got back to the states from my hethel visit around the same time, but my flight had a 10 day layover on the beach in Portugal. Airlines these days sheesh.

All in good fun @Hapkin @nextdecade ;)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

<cough> SECOND biggest troll move :)

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score

7. They are cabled tied up in Matt Windle’s secret dungeon

Next Decade

Reaction score
Relax fellas. I just got home from being abroad and jumped right back into a crazy work week at @Next Decade is dodging Hurricane Ian, and is also slammed.

We shared the in depth seats post as a tasty appetizer.

Will work on it this weekend.
Sorry guys. Simply put, to say my last week has been crazy is an understatement.

From major issues at my rental properties (I personally manage), to being promoted at my day job (before I could catch up from 2 weeks in Europe), combined with some other time demanding “life events”, I haven’t really had time for anything on the leisure spectrum.

I am finally getting to a point where I have some breathing room again, and the ability to catch up on sleep lol. I’ll be able to work on this again tomorrow and this weekend. Gone are the days of me being able to peruse the forums at work.

We did get an inconsequential update regarding our visit to lotus; that our info was indeed passed on to Daniel Li per his request. I don’t expect anything from it tbh…all associated fantasies have faded along with my free time since returning.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Did the writeup ever get posted and I missed it? Or has the Harry video conveyed all the same info at this point?

OP
C

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Did the writeup ever get posted and I missed it? Or has the Harry video conveyed all the same info at this point?
Coming "soon". Please refer to dictionary thread.

We were kind of trolled by @Next Decade and @Hapkin and after the Harry's Garage video, I'm not expecting a write up.

Next Decade

Reaction score
Coming "soon". Please refer to dictionary thread.

We were kind of trolled by @Next Decade and @Hapkin and after the Harry's Garage video, I'm not expecting a write up.
@Hapkin wanted to discuss and finalize last weekend to get it out before Harry’s video (which I was unaware of at the time). Allowing someone to film inside is a considerable edge lol. Hard to compete with that and the resources he has. I actually haven’t even seen the video yet. Either way, you can place the blame entirely on me. I’ll crawl back into my hole now

I haven’t had much time lately. Quite a few personal things I’m still dealing with, and I’m honestly considering dropping my spot for an Emira now. I really…really don’t want to but it’s starting to not make sense for me anymore. Had I not missed the FE by two spots with Gator, and had my 10% down I’d likely feel differently about it.

Anyways, I apologize for the unintentional troll guys, but letting you down is by far the least of my current issues.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyways, I apologize for the unintentional troll guys, but letting you down is by far the least of my current issues.
Fair enough. Maybe just a quick bullet point list of anything that Harry didnt cover but you guys saw?

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Fair enough. Maybe just a quick bullet point list of anything that Harry didnt cover but you guys saw?
there were two of them...there for everything...hardly need to tag team it or have it in manuscript form. I understand one of them has had personal situation changes and maybe now wont get the car, but in the time it took him to explain all those things in the 3 messages since being at Lotus, he could have highlighted what ever it is that they "know".
Or the other partner in crime could do it on his own... I am as mystified by these two guys as I am by Lotus...and thats saying something.

There is nothing as strange as folk they say..... by the time they say anything, it will be public knowledge .. i any case I am sure they know nothing about UK delivery issues, which is if anything the main talking point now.