@ nimbus_emira_v6

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
IMG_20231118_145356_313.jpg

For the 11th time., And they've had another go at re installing the software. 4 days now and I've not had the non start issue so far. I do however still get the sos warning that I'd not had once in the previous 8mths.

Hopefully the fix is coming...

SOON....

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
So 5mths after lotus broke my car with the update and with the service light flashing up asking me to spend more money on it I emailed Lotus. Surprisingly I got an email back asking when was convenient for customer services to call, I emailed them back and they called Monday as arranged. Very apologetic and promised to speak toy local dealer and liaise to find a solution. We'll see how far it goes bit a good response so far.

However I'm still left with the starting issue, driver mode unavailable at times and climate and stereo reverting to factory settings. Occasional EML.
The SOS issue Seems to have disappeared recently.

In other news after driving all summer in track and the car being planted, sport in the winter is pretty lairy, allows for some pretty big angles and haven't actually felt it cut in yet!

I'm on 4k mls and not sure the rears have much left in them tbh šŸ˜³

HeReigns

Reaction score
So 5mths after lotus broke my car with the update and with the service light flashing up asking me to spend more money on it I emailed Lotus. Surprisingly I got an email back asking when was convenient for customer services to call, I emailed them back and they called Monday as arranged. Very apologetic and promised to speak toy local dealer and liaise to find a solution. We'll see how far it goes bit a good response so far.

However I'm still left with the starting issue, driver mode unavailable at times and climate and stereo reverting to factory settings. Occasional EML.

In other news after driving all summer in track and the car being planted, sport in the winter is pretty lairy, allows for some pretty big angles and haven't actually felt it cut in yet!

Do you plan on keeping her given the issues you've had over the last few months?

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Do you plan on keeping her given the issues you've had over the last few months?
I think so, as i said to lotus I might have given up on it (and regretted it) had the market not been so horrendous

HeReigns

Reaction score
I think so, as i said to lotus I might have given up on it (and regretted it) had the market not been so horrendous
Thank you! I go back and forth on whether I want to keep mine when it arrives. Definitely a bit of a gamble from new car issues, parts issues and dealing with Lotus issues.

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Thank you! I go back and forth on whether I want to keep mine when it arrives. Definitely a bit of a gamble from new car issues, parts issues and dealing with Lotus issues.
In fairness whilst I've had quite a few niggles nothing has stopped me driving it and so far lotus and central lotus my dealer have been good to deal with. The length of time this software update has taken though is just unacceptable.

Wonza

Emira Fan
Reaction score

Have you got it booked in for the latest January software update. I believe this may fix your issues. Iā€™m interested to find out owners findings after the update.

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Have you got it booked in for the latest January software update. I believe this may fix your issues. Iā€™m interested to find out owners findings after the update.
Not sure they've actually rolled it out yet?

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It is odd that some owners have software issues and some donā€™t but use the same version of software update.

Apart from when my door lock stopped working I have not had an issue and the records show the previous owners didnā€™t either. Iā€™m just hoping Iā€™m not due some. šŸ˜