Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Everything I've seen of Nimbus so far reminds me of the color on the MX-5 Spyder concept, which I love.

1644015915788.png
so

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Incase you've missed it Nimbus is near identical to Maclaren blade silver so pop on autotrader, there's quite a few blade silver 570s, gives you a really good idea View attachment 872
Right that’s finally made my mind up I’ve been struggling for a week between nimbus, red and shadow. Nimbus was my original colour I had chosen before the improved configurator came out and when I showed my husband he said either the other two colour. I will be very happy if it’s like the blade silver. Glad I’ve found this forum. Nimbus it is. Now red leather or tan ? Did you have a photo with it against the red ? As unfortunately I couldn’t make the visit to the dealers and I don’t have any dealers near me.

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Right that’s finally made my mind up I’ve been struggling for a week between nimbus, red and shadow. Nimbus was my original colour I had chosen before the improved configurator came out and when I showed my husband he said either the other two colour. I will be very happy if it’s like the blade silver. Glad I’ve found this forum. Nimbus it is. Now red leather or tan ? Did you have a photo with it against the red ? As unfortunately I couldn’t make the visit to the dealers and I don’t have any dealers near me.
I'm going with Nimbus grey with tan interior, yellow calipers and v-Spoke silver wheels. No black pack, as I can always go with black ppf.
I would go tan interior, the two tone looks so good.

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Red is supposed to look great according to one of the chaps who went to the factory a few weeks back.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Red is supposed to look great according to one of the chaps who went to the factory a few weeks back.
To clarify, that was the Magma Red paint. I think AudR8 is asking about the red interior, which we sadly didn't get to see.

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm going with Nimbus grey with tan interior, yellow calipers and v-Spoke silver wheels. No black pack, as I can always go with black ppf.

Same specs and same reason to go for it

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
This is the config that I am looking at View attachment 39
Me too - exactly. First It was Seneca with Ice Grey & yellow calipers. Also love the red but I'm in my late 50's now and feel a little conspicuous. Nimbus is classy and the red gives it just that little edge fitting of a 'baby exotic'. Plus I think it will brilliantly show off the curves - like Gisele wearing Dior

Attachments

• Gisele in Numbus Grey.jpg
    Gisele in Numbus Grey.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 155

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Me too - exactly. First It was Seneca with Ice Grey & yellow calipers. Also love the red but I'm in my late 50's now and feel a little conspicuous. Nimbus is classy and the red gives it just that little edge fitting of a 'baby exotic'. Plus I think it will brilliantly show off the curves - like Gisele wearing Dior
Is that Ice Grey with midships powertrain?

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Look at the bumper on that. lol

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think any interior combo really works with nimbus, even the ice grey which could sound like too similar to the outside
I went for Alcantara and black leather together with the black pack and privacy glass, only because I kind of like all the top of the car black, I think it will make the whole car look lower

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Ok, not to objectify, but that woman is stunningly beautiful. What I can’t understand is how every person in the background is looking away at something else. Don’t know what it is, but it must be something.

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
OK Nimbus it is!!!!

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
You're a man of great taste . . . that's my exact spec too!

paul c

Reaction score
View attachment 32

After spending some time playing around with the online configurator tonight, I'm leaning towards Nimbus Grey. It seems to show off the lines of the car very well. Is anyone else thinking about this color?
Yes , and placed order with black pack , red interior, red callipers . Think the lighter cars will show the curves off better . 👍

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
My exact spec also.. I remember seeing a Silver F355 years ago with tan interior, silver wheels etc and never got that image out of my mind.. Emira is in many ways is a modern F355 IMO..

If you mean they both look good, have ~400 hp, and can do 0-60 in the mid 4 second range, then yup... I agree. Just a shame the Emira is ~27 years into the future with similar performance numbers. At least the fuel economy is better in the Emira, right?