New Shmee Emira video

Wake

Reaction score
I love how the black pack looks on top of ICE GREY. It really compliments the black accents on the seats regardless of the car color.
Yes I agree. I am very happy that I spec’d ice grey with my Hethel Yellow & Black Pack. Especially since friends and family thought it would look crap!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Perhaps that nice Mr.D fellow can explain?
Well, that would involve him picking up the mike he dramatically dropped to dramatically underscore the Insider diatribe.
By the way, excellent screen name
Cheeky!

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In his latest video (at the 12:20 mark) he briefly mentions picking up the Emira. Says the delay is due to having the Cup2s and its snowing. Probably be soon but hopefully not Lotus 'soon'

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
In his latest video (at the 12:20 mark) he briefly mentions picking up the Emira. Says the delay is due to having the Cup2s and its snowing. Probably be soon but hopefully not Lotus 'soon'
I can imagine the opening...

Hi guys it's schmee am down at we buy any car with Harry ☺️

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I find him annoying for some reason so tried to summarize his video to save others the trouble. Only watched for Emira news. He reminds me of Mike Brewer from Wheeler Dealers (who I dont mind)

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is true 🫤🫤, badge is not there

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I also noticed the missing FE badge on the dash. The only thing he really complained about (so far) is the KEF audio system. Which is sad.

Side note: For a long time, I could not watch his videos because I found him childish and the whole Shmeeeee everything is cheesy. However, I have learned to appreciate his automotive content and knowledge, and ignore some of his personality quirks. It makes him who he is as a person. I've never met him, but he's probably a cool down to earth guy (hopefully).

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I also noticed the missing FE badge on the dash. The only thing he really complained about (so far) is the KEF audio system. Which is sad.

Side note: For a long time, I could not watch his videos because I found him childish and the whole Shmeeeee everything is cheesy. However, I have learned to appreciate his automotive content and knowledge, and ignore some of his personality quirks. It makes him who he is as a person. I've never met him, but he's probably a cool down to earth guy (hopefully).
The guy works his ass off and really takes his job seriously. I love him

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Weird how the FE dash badge is missing. I wonder if he asked them to keep it off (and if we have that option also)...

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
The guy works his ass off and really takes his job seriously. I love him

Yep. Haters gonna hate! Yes, Schmee came from money. Yes, his business model is ridiculous (buying new exotics and selling them after reviewing), but it's also ridiculously awesome to be able to do that. His "hi guys, it's SCHMEEEEEEE" is silly, but everyone needs a catch phrase and IIRC the "Schmee" thing came from an old gamer tag or childhood nickname. He's a super enthusiast and seems like a nice guy. He's got a lot of car industry knowledge and I never see him be mean or disrespectful to others. Plus it's not easy to build a following and create unique and entertaining quality videos and social media content. Ever go on vacation or a drive in your car and just enjoy the moment? Well imagine having to film every second of it with multiple angles, have talking points, worry about lighting/scenery/audio, and then sort through hours of footage to edit and publish videos. Kinda takes some of the fun away huh? That's because it's work! Life's too short to dislike people for being successful at something you wish you coulda/shoulda done.